- Where We Stay
- Getting There
- What to Pack
- Helpful Hints
- Your Guides
- Favorite Photos
Do you appreciate the finer things in life? Get ready to live in your own private Tuscan paradise once owned by Royalty! Since 1700 this beautiful Tuscan estate in the area of Chianti Rufina has been part of history in the making. And even in modern times they are leading the way as one of the first Organic Wineries, even producing sulphate free wine.
Yes, that’s right you will live at an award winning organic winery and olive oil producer dedicated to organic lifestyle. You will be guests at your own 10th-century restored plush villa with all private en suite baths at gorgeous Fattoria Lavacchio. Click here for Photo Story of Villa Casanova
Culinary excellence is one of their key philosophies using only genuine and local organic ingredients produced directly on the farm or by neighboring farmers. This is the real Farm to Table. Each meal is magnificent both on site at El Molino Restaurant as well as specially curated dining experiences throughout Toscana.
Mambo Italiano! Join one of today’s most passionate and experienced International Yoga Leaders, Silvia Mordini to take YOU on this incredible journey into Italy to celebrate the other holy trinity: Yoga – Food – Adventure! Your days will be a perfect blend of exploring the Art Cities of Italy: lingering with iconic art, architecture, and design punctuated with wine, food, fashion, and fun. You will experience the real sensuousness of Tuscany and understand why it is on everyone’s bucket list! This week is all about recharging through reverence for nature, delight in culinary magnificence, inspired yoga and meditation practices and cultivating community.
Say YES to this Italian adventure to Tuscany, in the Heart of Renaissance Italy and you will experience the joy of La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life). Prepare now to be delighted!
Some say you can fall in love with a place just as you can with a person. This is certainly true of Toscana! The tastes, sights and people of Tuscany will nourish your spirit and renew your sense of joy. Experiencing life under the Tuscan sun is something that stays with you forever. In Italy, you slow down to enjoy each breath, each sip of chianti, each taste of antipasto. You may in fact realize that you are actually home: the home of your heart. And life will never be the same after that. Tuscany teaches us to savor each moment and live inspired by the details that might have otherwise passed us by.
Here in Tuscany every moment is a treasure chest waiting to be discovered.
This week is all about PLEASURE.
We will move at a relaxed pace; participation in any event is not mandatory and there will be plenty of time offered to explore on your own, read a great book, go on a horseback ride on the over 200 acre estate, hike through the vineyards or lounge by the pool getting the best tan of your life. You will certainly have time to re-learn the art of relaxation or as the Italians say “Il Bel Fai Niente,” set mindful goals, live in joy and renew your entire sense of well-being.
Wouldn’t you LOVE to let Silvia take you HOME with her?
Want to chat about it? Go here to book a time https://calendly.com/alchemyoflove
Grazie and Namaste,
ACTIVITIES OVERVIEW DURING YOUR 7 DAYS:
Day 1: Ciao Florence! Tour Pitti Palace, Lunch in Olroarno, Shopping and Piazza Michelangelo, San Miniato Tour of Unesco World Heritage Site
Day 2: Private Wine Tasting & Guided Tour of Cellars at Agriturismo Fattoria Lavacchio
Day 3: Wine Tasting & Private Walking Tour in Radda in Chianti, Wine Tasting Castelvento
Day 4: Medieval Castle Monteriggioni, Culture, Art & Fashion of Siena. Sunset aperitivo on Piazza Il Campo.
Day 5: San Gimignano Tour and Shopping & Girasole (sunflowers)
Day 6: Sunset aperitivo, Closing dinner party
Day 7: Final Yoga, Breakfast and Arrivederci!
INVESTMENT: $150 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT GOING ON NOW
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 7 days of loving accommodation ALL private bathrooms
- Delicious Tuscan daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks for each day’s activities
- Wine with lunch and dinner
- Pickup and Return Shuttle from Florence (value $150 per person)
- All private transportation during the trip to art cities
- Visits included to: Florence, Monteriggioni, Siena, Radda in Chianti, Castellina in Chianti, San Gimignano
- 11 Yoga classes: Yoga (including Vinyasa, Yin, Kundalini), Pranayama Breathwork and Dharma Talks
- Daily Guided Meditation
- Mantra Workshop
- Self-Love Coaching with Silvia Mordini
- Social hours on select evenings: Including Aperitivo in Siena
- Entrance fees to all group events
- Comprehensive trip literature about Tuscany, culture, art, food, history & more!
BROCHURE Click here
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Airfare to and from the trip, lodging before and/or after the trip if you are coming early or staying later, gratuities for your guides.
THIS EXPERIENCE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You enjoy the finer things in life and welcome a week of pampering
- You want lots of time to rest and play and adventure
- Your taste buds are ready to delight in culinary magnificence
- You seek to jump-start your pleasure to align with your heart’s desires
- You are ready be more calm, sleep better, lose your anxiety, by learning how to take your meditation practice deeper