- Where We Stay
- Getting There
- What to Pack
- Helpful Hints
- Your Guides
- Favorite Photos
WHERE WE STAY:
Get ready to live in paradise once owned by Royalty! Since 1700 this beautiful Tuscan estate in the area of Chianti Rufina has been part of the history in the making. And even in modern times they are leading the way as one of the first Organic Wineries, even producing sulphate free wine.
We stay at our own Villa while at Fattoria Lavacchio called…
The villa can accommodate 16 guests.
The house has private garden with:
– wrought iron tables and chairs
– deck chairs
The villa is on 2 floors and has 2 entrances. On the ground floor there are:
– 2 communicating living rooms with fireplace
– a fully equipped kitchen on the right side of the house
– dining room and second kitchen corner on the left side of the house
– 2 standard double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower.
The upper floor is not connected. On the right side of the house there are:
– 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower
– 1 triple bedroom with bathroom with shower
On the left side of the house on the upper floor there are:
– 2 double rooms with own bathroom with shower
– 1 triple bedroom with large bathroom with shower and tub
The villa is provided with:
– washing machine
– dryer machine
– iron and iron board
– drying rack
– flat screen cable TV
– free wi fi connection
– telephone and safe deposit in each bedroom
– air conditioning in each bedroom and sitting room
– hair dryer
– bathrooms amenety
– pool towels from May to September
– private parking
Culinary excellence is one of their key philosophies using only genuine and local organic ingredients produced directly on the farm or by neighbouring farmers. This is the real Farm to Table.
Accommodation is in one bedroom apartments with private baths. All the apartments are independent, personalized and fully furnished, with ample garden and terrace areas for leisure. A spacious swimming pool and welcoming patio with sun deck and lounge chairs.