The work we do on retreat is not a luxury it is a necessity. We are so committed to its importance we make sure to offer our retreats and spiritual adventures at a reasonable price point. You will always find us the least expensive offering at any major center.
In addition to that we respect the needs of the Frugal Yogi and offer discounts beyond our reasonable pricing as follows:
*Nov 30-Dec 7, 2013 Baja Yoga Retreat: $250 OFF double $400 OFF single
*Jan 5-11, 2014 Costa Rica Yoga and Surfing: Each $100 OFF Dynamic Duo Deal (sign up with a roommate )
*By November 15, 2013 $100 OFF Puerto Vallarta Xinalani Yoga Retreat Mar 29-April 5, 2014
*By November 15, 2013 $150 OFF Amalfi Coast Rejuvenation Yoga Retreat June 7-14, 2014
*By November 15, 2013 $200 OFF Tuscany Yoga, Wine, Cultural Adventure June 21-28, 2014
Ciao Sun Lovers & Beach Goers!
The Summer Solstice of June 21 is getting closer! We will celebrate it by returning on our epic Tuscany Retreat in Italy June 22-29–and as passionate as we are about Tuscany, because we have both lived and breathed there for many years. We are off to the ocean! If you want to:
1. Soak up the Sun
2. Build Sandcastles
3. Rest, Relax, Reflect
4. Collect Seashells
5. Drink wine, enjoy endless limoncello
6. Enjoy ancient spa remedies & healing hot springs
Then this means you’re beach lovers like us. You should know we’re also both Water signs so wearing shoes generally feels over-dressed. Pack some swimsuits, and let’s adventure in barefeet together on the Amalfi Coast July 1-7th living on Ischia! Salute the SUN for REAL!
Jake and Silvia
Fun Leaders, Alchemy Tours
*PS Photos are of Ischia!
Have you seen the incredible culinary arts experience we’ll have in Costa Rica August 11-18, 2012?
Check out the photos on our Costa Rica page or our blog food diary and see for yourself why this yoga retreat is really perfect for the Foodie in you!
INCREDIBLE DISCOUNT: Save $450 on this trip
YOUR INVESTMENT: $1,375 (with discount applied)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT:
• Three Delicious Gourmet Vegetarian Meals Daily
• 6 nights Double occupancy accommodations in Tropical Zen Modern Treehouse
• Two yoga classes per day: 1 detoxifying morning practice and 1 evening slow flow.
• Daily meditation
• Night Pool Yoga with underwater LED lights
• Moonwalks led by Jacob Young
• Dance Party
• Fire Ceremony/Practice (ritual to remove blockages)
• Partner Yoga with Jacob Young and Silvia Mordini
• Restorative Yoga
• Spanish language class
• Free Internet Access
• Safe tap water
• Excursions to Waterfalls and Pacific Ocean Sandy Beaches
• Snorkel and lunch on Tortuga Island (SPECIAL INCLUDED EXCURSION)
• Time for Exploration and Relaxation
• Eco-Friendly Goodie Bags
• Costa Rican Taxes (13%)