In this video you’ll find out:
1. I am a goofball and I crack myself up.
2. Jim is waaaay cooler (and taller) than I am.
3. You can smell incense by watching this.
4. We love Bali.
5. Magic is real.
Learn more alchemytoursi.com come take a ride with me to #Bali 3/27-4/3.
Read here in Jim Beckwith’s own words, why it’s not that far. “Time is Elastic”
#travel #namastehighfive #adventure #transformation #yogaretreat
During our 8-DAY ADVENTURE we will explore natural beauty and the transformative power of lovingkindness and feel how the rich, Balinese culture integrates these into all aspects of life. We will take time to experience the gentle people, foods, beaches and ceremonies that make up the most unique aspects of Bali known as the “Island of Love.” We will enjoy traditional Balinese meals and dance performances, hike through the countryside, sing medicine songs and practice yoga together, while immersing ourselves in the warm sunshine.
EARLY BIRDS SAVE!!
Double with Private Bath: $1395 per person – SAVE $200
Single with Private Bath: $1595 – SAVE $300
Choose own lodging: $695
Download the complete PDF of information here: BALI 2016
Submit Deposit Via PayPal
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT:
• 7 nights luxury Balinese accommodation, ALL private baths, modern
• Welcome Drink and Welcome Fruit Basket in your room
• 3 healthful, delicious meals per day
• A one hour Balinese massage
• Bali Spirit Festival Tickets
• Daily live music and mantra with Jim Beckwith
• Guided Tour of Monkey Forest & Ubud
• Visit Kopi Luwak Coffee plantation and morning snack
• Sanur white sand Beach and Spa Day
• Balinese Cultural Dinner & Dancing (learn how to make traditional offerings)
• Rice Terrace Tour
• Evening concert with Jim Beckwith
• Coordination of appointments with Balinese Healers (Shamans)
• Entrance fees to all group events
• Closing Dinner Celebration
• Yoga mats and props
• Free wi-fi
• All transportation during the trip
• Comprehensive trip literature
• Twice daily Yoga classes with Silvia Mordini
• Happiness Coaching with Silvia Mordini
• Taxes included