1. Willingness to let go of control. If you’re an independent type A personality, this could be a tough one for you. Being in a new place with unfamiliar food, a different schedule, and new people to meet can be uncomfortable at first. Your retreat guides know where your next meal is coming from and where you’ll sleep that night, so you don’t have to.
2. A sense of humor. Being able to laugh at yourself and accept that your yoga practice and your life aren’t always going to be graceful and smooth. Sometimes your tree pose is crooked and sometimes you belly flop into the pool while trying to do a jackknife dive. If either of those are the worst things that happen to you that day, life is pretty good!
3. Empathy. Depending on where you’re traveling, the culture and people who’s lives you’re intersecting with could be drastically different than what you know. Let understanding these differences be what brings you together as opposed to what divides you.
4. Openness to try new things. Traveling and yoga help us grow so much as people because they provide a change of pace, deviating from the safe lifestyles many of us have created for ourselves. It’s in that place outside our safety zone that we can really explore what we’re made of.
5. Courage. Courage to try that pose you’ve been resisting, courage to try foreign foods, and courage to make every day the best day of your life!
The inhabitants of Ischia in Naples Bay in the Amalfi region of Italy have been experts in Spa’s for over 3,000 years. It is indeed a Spa Paradise! The island has over 56 different mineral springs scattered across the island.
One of our favorite thermal spas is located between Ischia Porto and Casamicciola, Parco Termale Castiglione (tel. 081-982551; http://www.termecastiglione.it). It is a state-of-the-art facility offering thermal mineral waters and mud treatments in a mix of indoor and open-air facilities. The 10 scenic outdoor pools range in temperature from 82° to 104°F (28°-40°C). And it is located on the ocean with it’s own beach club available for spa goers as well.
In speaking to the locals these thermal baths are considered since Roman times to be the fountain of youth. Find out for yourself what we already know! Ciao for now.
The work we do on retreat is not a luxury it is a necessity. We are so committed to its importance we make sure to offer our retreats and spiritual adventures at a reasonable price point. You will always find us the least expensive offering at any major center.
In addition to that we respect the needs of the Frugal Yogi and offer discounts beyond our reasonable pricing as follows:
*Nov 30-Dec 7, 2013 Baja Yoga Retreat: $250 OFF double $400 OFF single
*Jan 5-11, 2014 Costa Rica Yoga and Surfing: Each $100 OFF Dynamic Duo Deal (sign up with a roommate )
*By November 15, 2013 $100 OFF Puerto Vallarta Xinalani Yoga Retreat Mar 29-April 5, 2014
*By November 15, 2013 $150 OFF Amalfi Coast Rejuvenation Yoga Retreat June 7-14, 2014
*By November 15, 2013 $200 OFF Tuscany Yoga, Wine, Cultural Adventure June 21-28, 2014
On the South of the island of Ischia you’ll find the most magical chic fishing village of Sant Angelo. Its beautiful Piazzetta opens up to the beach making it one of the most unique destinations on the island. And its peaceful energy has been calling writers and poets for eons.
Sant’Angelo d’Ischia is actually a rock, connected to the rest of the island by a thin isthmus and is testimony of the volcanic nature that still exists here. At the top of the islet called the “Tower” once stood a small church where the followers of St. Michael, the guardian angel who gave his name, appeared in the village. St Michael is known as the leader of Heaven’s forces that triumphed over the devil.
On the right side of the village, past the church, you’ll arrive at Quarry Petrelle where are the stoves and where fine sand cook an egg in less than a minute. Sant’Angelo d’Ischia is one of the favorite tourist destinations with its gardens, spas, hotels and outdoor restaurants that have maintained the beautiful scenery and above all peace and tranquility, not to mention the beautiful boutiques that offer top quality fashion garments . The territory of Sant’Angelo d’Ischia is rich in thermal springs and offers beautiful beaches, including that of the fumaroles. Sant’Angelo d’Ischia offers short, peace, tranquility and prosperity to those who choose to spend the Holidays near the enchanting beauty of the sea and the beach.
Name Time Album Artist
Ahir Bhairav (Sunrise In India) 5:19 Most Relaxing Classical Indian Music… Splendor of Meditation
Tango to Evora 4:10 The Visit Loreena McKennitt
The Sunrise 6:15 OM Yoga And Meditation Tj Rehmi
Violet theme 5:57 Buddha – bar X Pochill
Vogue 4:52 Madonna
Let the Groove Get In 7:12 The 20/20 Experience (Deluxe Versi… Justin Timberlake
Land Of Anaka 5:19 Pure Moods III Geoffrey Oryema/Brian Eno
Green Arrow 5:44 I Can Hear the Heart Beating As One Yo La Tengo
Inward Journey (Dawn’s Mirage) 3:15 Canyon Trilogy R. Carlos Nakai
Name Time Album Artist
Nwahulwana 6:49 Ochestra Marrabenta Star De Mocam…
Good Thing JS 4:16 Black and White The BoDeans
One Day / Reckoning Song (Wankel… 3:32 One Day / Reckoning Song (Wankel… Asaf Avidan & The Mojos
Second to Numb 3:37 Declaration of Dependence Kings of Convenience
Soul Rebel (Afrodisiac Sound System… 4:38 Roots, Rock, Remixed Deluxe Edition Bob Marley & The Wailers
Dreamcatcher 6:37 Tandava Bahramji And Maneesh De Moor
Shavasana/Deep Relaxation 4:28 Yoga Sol Shiva Rea