Alchemy of Truth: The Throat Chakra by Silvia Mordini
What you say defines who you are. The words you use to express yourself become your message to the world about the life you are manifesting. This is the work of the fifth chakra—our communication chakra, or Vishuddha.
Today, dedicate yourself to your most truthful intentions. This clears the way for you to ask the right questions as you design your personal vision.
On the mat, our poses serve to refine our abilities to listen intently and speak honestly with ourselves. Once we are able to internally express what we want to manifest, we can share this outwardly with our friends and family.
The Throat Chakra
Visuddha in Sanskrit means, “extraordinarily pure.”
Read the full article on DoYouYoga.com
Expression. Voice. Art. The fifth Chakra lies at our throat, between out third eye chakra and heart chakra. When this chakra is blocked or hindered, we find it difficult to find the words to express ourselves, we may have ‘writer’s block,’ or get in a creative rut. The music below will stimulate that fire.
TIP: Try surrounding yourself with the color blue, Aquamarine gemstones, and aromas of Eucalyptus, spearmint, and lemon.
THROAT CHAKRA: Fifth Chakra- Vishuddha
- Om Namaha Shiva – Sheila Chandra
- Nobody’s Perfect – Madonna
- Madrugada 8 – Twinkle Engine
- Let Your Heart Be Known (Acoustic) – Steve Gold
- VCR – Xx
- Say Something – Mariah Carey Feat Snoop Dogg
- Express Yourself – Glee Cast
- Beauty in the World – Macy Gray
- Good Times – Strange Fruit Project
- Feel the Rush (Extended Remix) – Shaggy
- The Sound of Sunshine – Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Happy (from “Despicable Me 2”) – Pharrell Williams
- Crabbuckit – K-OS
- Memphis Happiness – Sly & Robbie & The Mad Professor
- Om Numah Shivaya – Apache Indian
- For What It’s Worth (India Dub) – DJ Drez
- Have a Little Faith In Me – Benni Chawes
- Consciousnesss Unfolding – Saggio