In choosing an Italy Yoga Retreat make sure to ask about the pedigree of the Chef. If you make the trip to Italy and stay at a retreat center with a non Italian chef you are doing yourself a disservice. The artistic and centuries old learnings of Italian chefs is a must experience while in Tuscany.
1. LOTUS VILLAS: The Lotus Villa offered deluxe rooms with air condition and built in wardrobes in each room. All rooms have a pond and garden view. Each floor of the two story Lotus Villa building have their own bathrooms each with two wash basins, showers and toilets. Two single beds or one king available in each room. The ground floor rooms 1 – 3 share the downstairs facilities while the second floor rooms 4-7 share the upstairs facilities.
2. TERRACE VILLAS (include these):
Firefly Room: Cuddle with a loved one in this cool blue room with private terrace. The room features a queen bed, private bath and 2nd floor views.
Sound of Sunshine: Shine bright listening to the birds chirp overlooking over a jungle view. The room features two double beds, shared bath and 2nd floor views.
Garden Room: Relax in a gorgeous garden setting with private terrace and private entrance. The room features a queen bed and an adjoining tropical outdoor bath with the Koi Room on the ground floor.
We asked one of our wonderful clients Lexi to share her insights about Bali Soulshine. We will be leading two retreats here Sept 22-29, 2013 and Oct 6-13, 2013. We hope this gives you even more of a feeling of what to expect from this EPIC adventure!
“Imagine a place so beautiful and mystical. A place where lush vegetation and fields of rice patties fill the mountainous landscape. A place where everyone walking around is smiling from ear to ear. Food so incredibly fresh and delicious that you can’t wait until the next meal. That was my Bali and staying at Soulshine was even more of a slice of heaven. I couldn’t have imagined a more serene environment. Everywhere I turned there was a new scene of lush beauty, whether looking out of my cozy bedroom, the open air yoga room or lounging by the infinity pool, I was constantly seeing and breathing in the tropical environment. Wayan, Agung and the staff were so friendly and accommodating, from the first ginger mint smoothie to dinner with Agung and his family, I felt as if we were all lifelong friends and I was staying at their home. Bali was the most invigorating and transforming trip I had ever been on…it’s no wonder I lost track of time and worries, or as they say in Bali, “Kin Kin.” I already can’t wait until I go back.”
SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT BALI SOULSHINE:
1. SOULSHINE, BALI—THE PATH TO THE MAIN HOUSE & POOL
2. CONSTANTLY BEING GREETED WITH SMILES & DRINKS
3. THE MANY MONKEYS AT THE MONKEY FOREST…WATCH YOUR BELONGINGS!
4. MEETING THE HIGH PRIESTEST & BEING BLESSED
5. LEARNING TO MAKE AN OFFERING WITH AGUNG…SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FOR EVERYTHING YOU ARE APPRECIATIVE OF
6. BATHING THE BABY ELEPHANTS BEFORE THE TREK
7. RIDING THRU THE LUSH VEGETATION
8. THE SUNNY, LUSH LANDSCAPE