We know price is one of the biggest factors when it comes to choosing a vacation. We understand the desire to travel versus the need to be frugal can be frustrating. The time and energy it takes to plan such a grand trip is of great value as well. Price isn’t everything, but we truly believe the mantra that ‘travel is the only thing that makes you richer.’ Each price listed is per person.
- Guided tour of Monkey forest and Ubud with lunch at CLEAR Café: $25-$35
- 7 nights at a luxury hotel in Ubud+ 3 gourmet meals a day: $2,128-$2,695
- 1 hour Balinese massage: $30-$70
- Yoga Mats & Props: Possible charges from the airline for bags over 50 lbs. ($50+)
- Rice Terrace Tour & Lunch Sari Organico: $48+ (depending on order)
- Transfers to and from Denpasar Airport: $40-$60
- Dinner at Terazzo Restaurant: $15-$40 (depending on order)
- Twice daily yoga classes, acro yoga, and dharma talks with Silvia Mordini: $300+
- Balinese cooking class, culteral dinner and dancing: $30
- Day Trip Bus tour to Bedugul Temple and Pura Ulun Danu Temple: $25
- Taxes Included: $2640-$335
APPROXIMATE PRICE: $2,905 – $3,688
This price does not reflect the transportation to and from every excursion.
Our retreat includes all of the above plus a visit to Kapi Luwak Coffee Plantation and Candi Kuning Silver Market. As you can see, or price is over $1,000 cheaper than the price you would pay planning the trip, and includes all Balinese taxes.
OUR PRICE: $1,499-$1,995
LOTUS VILLAS (shared bath) 4 rooms remain!
Double: $1499 per person
Single: $1825 per person
TERRACE VILLAS (prices based on double occupancy)
Koi Room (Queen Bed, Private Bath): $1795 per person
Firefly Room (Queen Bed, Private Bath): $1850 per person
Sunset Room (King Bed, Private Bath): $1995 per person