- Where We Stay
- Getting There
- What to Pack
- Helpful Hints
- About Your Guides
- Favorite Photos
Upcoming Bali Retreat Dates
October 3-10, 2015 | March 27 – April 3, 2015
Hey Soul Riders and Lovers of Flow!
Find out for yourself why Bali consistently ranks among the top island destinations in the world.
During our 8-day adventure in Bali, we will explore the wild beauty and power of nature and see how the rich, Balinese culture integrates this into all aspects of life. Whether it’s cycling, surfing, white water rafting, swimming, riding a scooter, visiting elephants and monkeys, taking a cooking class, or just chilling on a beach, you will have ample time to do as much—or as little as you desire.
We will take time to experience the beautiful people, foods, beaches and ceremonies that make up the most unique aspects of this island. Our home for the week is a luxury, boutique hotel set amongst rice fields on the outskirts of Ubud—the cultural and arts epicenter of the island. With spacious, elegant rooms (and private bathrooms), a large saline pool, perfectly manicured gardens, a top-notch spa, and rice field paths to trek, this will serve as the perfect place to be as close to the action as you like, but still remain in the tranquility of nature. There are free shuttles into town every two hours, so you are never far from the action. Or, for a few dollars, opt to rent a motor and scoot around to your heart’s content! We will enjoy traditional Balinese meals, cycle through the countryside, practice yoga together, and immerse ourselves in the amazing culture of this one-of-a-kind island. On one special evening, we will dine in the home of nearby friend, and experience a true cultural immersion, replete with Balinese dance! Download the complete PDF of information here: Bali 2015 Check out a summary of ALL 2015 Trips here! Check out what clients are saying here!
Double with Private Bath: $1499 per person
Single with Private Bath: $1799
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT?
• 7 nights luxury Balinese accommodation, ALL private baths, modern, 1 year new
• Transfers to and from Denpasar airport
• Welcome Drink and Welcome Fruit Basket in your room
• 3 healthful, delicious meals per day
• 2 social hours on select evenings
• A one hour Balinese massage
• Guided Tour of Monkey Forest & Ubud with lunch at CLEAR Café
• Volcano Cycling Tour of Rice Fields & Temples, including all snacks and traditional lunch
• Visit Kopi Luwak Coffee plantation
• Sanur white sand Beach and Spa Day
• Balinese Cultural Dinner & Dancing (learn how to make traditional foods, offerings)
• Komune Keramus Beach Club Sunset Aperitivo black sand beach/pool party!
• Rice Terrace Tour & Lunch
• Coordination of appointments with Balinese Healers (Shamans)
• Entrance fees to all group events
• Closing Dinner Celebration
• Yoga mats and props
• Free wi-fi
• A special goodie bag with loving gifts & thermal long-sleeve shirt
• All transportation during the trip
• Comprehensive trip literature
• Twice daily Yoga classes with Silvia Mordini
• Two speciality yoga workshops
• 1 on 1 Happiness Coaching with Silvia Mordini
• Taxes included
Airfare to and from the trip, lodging before and/or after the trip if you are coming early or staying later, spa treatments, extra excursions, gratuities for your guides.
A $500 dollar deposit will reserve your space. Have questions? Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org