- Intention Form
Pura Vida and Namaste!
We want you to become part of our Alchemy of Yoga Family. We are a tribe. We believe in magic. We are seekers, adventurers, lovers of love, rebel spirits, stretchy-minded, soulful spirits. We enjoy
supporting one another, laughter, organic food, dancing in the moonlight, lounging in the hot tub under the stars, playing in the pool, silent meditation hikes, taking naps & enthusiastic conversation about elevating the world.
In our intimate Kula (community of the heart and soul family), we will delve into the deepest study of who we are so we can live our happiness in a big way. More than simply mastering some yoga poses (though you will accomplish this), I want to see you become more SELF-aware and SELF-confident in the authentic expression of your dharma. This is the part where you find out who YOU are and what your purpose is in this world as you Live Your Yoga.
How does the Alchemy of Yoga work? It transforms us on three levels: Physical Alchemy, Spiritual Alchemy, and Mental Alchemy. For us as Alchemist Yogis our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, poses, breath, thoughts and the mixing it all together changes our life. Happiness again becomes our natural alchemy. You are transformed into a Peace Leader, leading a Happiness Revolution and changing the world! View the Program Overview for Alchemy of Yoga below.
Join Silvia Mordini and Alchemy of Yoga Team for a complete 3-week immersion that eliminates the distractions of daily life for most profound self-study on the “Island of Love,” Bali. This program is for you if you’ve ever felt called to experience the nurturing energy of Bali Bundra (Mother Bali). Not everyone is pulled to Bali. Only you know if you are. Listen to your heart.
Prerequisites for this program? You believe in Magic.
Our Vision and Mission to #TeachPeace
Our Vision for you is “Authenticity and joyful self-confidence in living YOUR dharma!”
Our Mission for the world is to Teach Peace
This mission is rooted in the idea that yoga creates a kinder and more gentle world. The reverberations of the practice are not only felt by the self but extend to those around us. The yoga works “through” us to heal the world.
It’s true for all of us: “I get by with a little help from my friends.”
Many people, like us, believe that today we are at a pivotal point in human history. There is both more need and more opportunity to help one another as well as to receive support than ever before.
We believe we have a responsibility to each other. At Alchemy of Yoga we interpret this responsibility to mean #TeachPeace.
We are searching for our soul brothers and sisters who are seeking a deep dive into the center of their heart, emerging as Happiness Ambassadors ready to effectively inspire others to live in peace.
YOUR VIBE ATTRACTS YOUR TRIBE!
Does your vibe resonate with our vibe?
- You are receptive to learning.
- You are teachable.
- You are looking for more than the asana.
- You have a deeper intention than the goal of RYT — you wish to learn and embody the practice of yoga.
- You have been on the path seeking education, information, self-learning, personal growth.
- You agree to apply the Four Agreements: Don’t Make Assumptions; Be Impeccable with your Word; Don’t take Anything Personally, Always Do Your Best
- You benefit from tribe and community.
- You are kind and sensitive
- You actively practice acceptance
FEEL OUR VIBE?
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my #AlchemyofYoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. You never stopped believing in magic.
Reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org so I can help you meet your #heart #tribe. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so I want help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
Why Choose Alchemy of Yoga
|This RYT 200 Hour Teacher Training is wholeheartedly dedicated to the art of self-study through SELF-exploration. Consider this the ultimate adventure! A Hero’s Journey that will both challenge and encourage you to embrace your potential, awaken your inner power and ignite your passion for life. This training teaches that happiness is your natural alchemy.
Upon completion, you will be prepared to design and confidently lead intelligent alignment driven Vinyasa, Hatha and Restorative classes, all with your own signature style. You’ll also have the skill to adapt to varied fitness and experience levels of your students. You will graduate as a Happiness Ambassador ready to authentically and effectively inspire others!
Foundational Alchemy – Rooting into YourSELF & Manifestation
Physical Alchemy – Discovering Your Optimal Performance
Mental Alchemy – Unlearning the Obstacles to Your Happiness
Emotional Alchemy – Tapping into Your Potential, & Living in Possibility
YOUR INVESTMENT: $300 OFF GOING ON NOW!
All rooms with AC
Triple Shared Bath: $3,800
Double Shared Bath: $4,150
Single Shared Bath: $4,699
Single Private Bath: $5,599
$500 USD Deposit saves your space! This is nonrefundable but is transferable to another available training within same calendar year.
We are proud to offer various price points, payment plans and scholarships to be more inclusive. Please refer to our financial support page for additional detail. Final balance due before training begins. Please e-mail email@example.com to inquire.
- RYT 200 Hour Alchemy of Yoga Training
- 200 Page Training Manual
- On-going mentoring & teacher tools
- Vision Board creation
- 21 nights accommodation
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day
- Vegan, gluten-free, and other options available
- Organic juices, coffee, herbal blends, tea
- Delicious, quadruple filtered drinking water
- Beautiful accommodations
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting
- Energy medicine prescriptions
- Spanish language basics class
- Excursions to Pacific Ocean Sandy Beaches
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- 2 social hours on select evenings
- Yoga mats and props
- Free Wi-Fi
- A special eco friendly goodie bag with loving gifts
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
- 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 200+ page Training Manual & vision board
- 20 nights luxury accommodations
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day including vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free options and
- quadruple filtered drinking water
- Surf lesson at Playa Guiones
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- Cacao Ceremony Plant Medicine: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
- Daily meditation, music and mantra
- Healing Breathwork sessions
- Yoga mats and props
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free WiFi
- On-going mentoring and resources upon completion of the program
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
Airfare to and from the trip, transfers and spa services.
Complete intention form in google docs or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE WILL THIS PROGRAM BE HELD?
We will be hosted in Nosara Costa Rica at Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort a gorgeous yoga retreat center and the program will be led by Silvia Mordini, Founder of Alchemy of Yoga, along with carefully chosen expert guest teachers, healers, musicians, mentors and guides.
ABOUT COSTA RICA
Recently named the Happiest country in the world! This is a land of Pura Vida where Ecological Integrity really matters. The easy vibe and friendly locals welcome you like you were family.
In the last 10 years Nosara has grown quietly into one of the hip holistic hot-spots on the planet. This peaceful and vibrant international community of nature lovers, surfers, yogis, and families truly embraces the Pura Vida lifestyle. The community resides along the coast with 3 unspoiled stunning beaches – Playa Guiones, Playa Pelada, and Playa Nosara – with private houses, little hotels, and excellent restaurants hidden into lush tropical greenery. Blue Spirit has become a vital part of this community.
The residents of Nosara are committed to preserve their natural environment. The 3 beaches are protected as a turtle refuge, and almost half of the land in the entire area is protected forest, and a moratorium on hunting animals stretches back for over 20 years.
The actual village and original settlement of Nosara is 4 miles inland, alongside the Rio Nosara. It’s a a small traditional Costa Rican town with grocery stores, typical restaurants, churches, a disco, a soccer field, and the landing strip for daily flights to and from San Jose.