Alchemy of Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training Intention Form
If you feel inspired by the Alchemy of Yoga vision to Teach Peace, we would love to listen to your story and learn more about the heart of your yoga. Complete google doc above or share info below via email. Questions? WhatsApp +1 206 886 5743
Please send form to: email@example.com
Background Information: Name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and emergency contact information
Please tell us about your yoga practice.
- How long have you been taking yoga classes and/or practicing yoga?
- What style(s) of yoga do you practice?
- How often and how long do you practice? Do you have a home practice?
- Do you currently have a meditation practice?
- Who have been your most influential teachers and why?
- Have you attended any trainings, intensives, or retreats? What inspired you to attend and what did you learn?
What has inspired you to pursue yoga teacher training?
- What are your expectations for the training? What do you hope to gain, learn, or improve?
- Do you teach yoga now? If so, please share with us the details of your teaching path.
- If you plan on teaching after completing the program, why do you want to teach yoga?
What does yoga mean to you?
- Describe how your life has been impacted by practicing yoga.
- Tell us about your hobbies, interests, community service, etc. outside of yoga.
- Describe your physical health (e.g., any major illnesses, surgeries, or physical conditions)., emotional health, and mental health.
- Do you have a support network of friends or a therapist?
- Does your family support this journey you’ve decided to take?
- This program requires a significant investment in yourself. Do you have any other major commitments (e.g., school, two jobs, etc.) that would prevent you from participating fully?