- Where We Stay
- Getting There
- What to Pack
- Helpful Hints
- Your Guides
- Favorite Photos
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
WHAT TIME SHOULD I PLAN TO ARRIVE INTO ATHENS
HOW DO I GET TO AMORGOS?
To reach Amorgos, you must take a flight to Athens airport.. The airport code is ______
Amorgos does not have an airport but we promise the extra effort will be well worth it!
WHAT TIME SHOULD I PLAN TO DEPART FOR ATHENS?
Departure flight should be after 18.00 in the afternoon, as the boat returns to Athens around 15.15 p.m. You will need to book yourself an extra night in Athens in order to depart the following morning/afternoon. This link gives you a price of 35 euro for a 4 star hotel in Athens
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
• A headlamp or flashlight
• Sunglasses (even a spare wouldn’t hurt)
• An extra pair of contacts if you wear them, sunglasses and sunscreen. For hiking, be sure to have lightweight backpack to carry your personal belongings
• Chargers for phone, camera
• Shoes you can hike around in (closed athletic shoe) No need to bring your heavy hikers.
• A small backpack or bag you can bring your magazines and sun block and such to the beach.
• Yoga clothes (but no need to overdo it, we don’t mind if we see you in the same outfit more than once.)
• Dinner will be lovely so please feel free to dress in a way that you feel best in. (Sundresses, skirts, nice shorts) But this is your vacation if you feel best super casual please be yourself.