- Where We Stay
- Getting There
- What to Pack
- Helpful Hints
- Your Guides
- Favorite Photos
Pura Vida – a greeting in Costa Rica stands for so much more than ‘how are you’? The pure life, a contented life free of struggle on the inside and out. For those who are with and those who are without, this retreat will treat your mind, body, and soul while pushing you physically and mentally.
“Yoga Dares us to live life like each moment is a choice”
Pura Vida is choosing to live in the moment. Catching the surf wave. Noticing the sunset. Watching the birds. Smiling. Laughing. Enjoying each experience that we have, and not taking it for granted.
Are you ready?
Featuring world class yogi-leaders Silvia Mordini and Outlaw Yogi Justin Kaliszewski and set in one of the most peaceful and engaging settings Costa Rica has to offer, this unique retreat will provide a platform for transformation, rejuvenation and a lasting reconnection to the moment to moment process of life as a conscious creation.
Join us as we explore the Pura Vida lifestyle in all that we do. The yoga studio is state of the art. The food is top-notch–delicious and healthy. The location next to the ocean is perfect. There are a plethora of room choices and price points.
This retreat is dedicated to helping you regain your natural balance so you can grow your happiness in all ways. We can’t wait to share Pura Vida with you!
We can’t wait to share Pura Vida with you!
Namaste with Love,
~Silvia ~ and the Alchemy Tours Team
Platform Tent (Natural Air): $999 Single occupancy only Book Now
Deposit: A $500 dollar deposit will reserve your space. You can pay directly online with your credit card.
CLICK FOR RESERVATIONS:
To make payment please go to book now page and place your deposit. Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 872-228-9642 (2AT-YOGA)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT?
- 7 nights beautiful accommodation
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day
- Pescatarian, Vegan, gluten-free, and other options available
- Organic juices, Coffees, Herbal blends, Tea
- Unlimited fresh, quadruple filtered drinking water
- Saline Infinity Pool
- Steps to the giant, 3 mile long white sand beach on the ocean
- Daily meditation and pranayama
- Twice daily Yoga (Dynamic and Slow Flow)
- Restorative and Yin Yoga session
- Guided journaling and intention setting
- A fun, half-day group excursion
- Social hour on select evening
- Yoga mats and all props, towels, etc.
- Free wi-fi
- Time for Exploration, Napping and Relaxation
- A special eco friendly goodie bag with loving gifts
- Bonfire ritual with the Moon cycles
- Energy Medicine
- Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
Airfare to and from the retreat, lodging before and/or after if you are coming early or staying later, spa treatments, extra excursions.