Send completed application and materials via email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please include: name, emergency contact, address, city/state, zip, day/night phone, cell phone, and email address.
Step 1: Please tell us more about your yoga practice
- How long have you been taking yoga classes and/or practicing?
- Who have been your most influential teachers and why?
- List any trainings, intensives, or retreats attended and why?
- What style(s) of yoga do you practice?
- How often and how long do you practice?
Step 2: Why do you want to take this program?
- Why do you want to be a certified yoga teacher?
- What are your expectations for the training? What do you hope to gain, learn, or improve?
- Do you teach yoga now? If so, please describe in detail.
- If you plan on teaching after completing the program, why do you want to teach yoga?
Step 3: What does yoga mean to you?
- Describe how your life has been impacted by practicing yoga.
- Tell us about your hobbies, interests, community service, etc.
- Describe your physical health (major illnesses, surgeries, physical conditions).
- Tell us about your emotional and mental health
- Do you have a support network of friends or therapist?
- Does your family support this journey you’ve decided to take?
- This program requires a significant time commitment. Do you have any other major commitments (grad school, 2 jobs, etc.) that would prevent you from participating fully?