Location: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia.
DOWNLOAD: Bali 2019 Yoga Teacher Training Brochure
Bali is an island and the smallest province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighboring islands. It is located between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, and its capital—Denpasar—is at the southern part of the island.
Bali is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music. Bali’s central mountains include several peaks over 3,000 meters in elevation. The highest is Mount Agung (3,031 m), known as the “mother mountain” which is an active volcano. South of the mountains is a broad, steadily descending area where most of Bali’s large rice crop is grown.
The island is surrounded by coral reefs. Beaches in the south tend to have white sand while those in the north and west have black sand. Bali received the Best Island award from Travel and Leisure in 2010. The island of Bali won because of its attractive surroundings (both mountain and coastal areas), diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people. (Source: Wikipedia)
FEEL OUR VIBE?
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my #AlchemyofYoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. You never stopped believing in magic.
Reach out to us at email@example.com so we can help you meet your #heart #tribe. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so we want to help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
Ubud, the artistic and spiritual epi-center of Bali, is the backdrop to your 3-week yoga immersion.
We are in Ubud staying at private luxury Tanah Shanti Villa surrounded by green and golden rice fields, palm trees line up behind the luxury private villa, and you can hear the soothing sounds of flowing waters.
It is located 4 minutes from central Ubud and 60 minutes from Denpasar Airport.
This is a peaceful atmosphere integrated with nature. The villa offers you a truly healthy lifestyle with organic food inspired by local wisdom.
Villa Facilities: Each room is thoughtfully appointed in a stylish, Balinese theme that romotes a chill vibe and has its own luxurious bathroom.
- Swimming pool + jacuzzi
- Restaurant overlooking the rice fields
- Multiple indoor + outdoor yoga spaces
- Yoga mats + props if you wish to leave yours at home
- Renowned spa
- WiFi internet access in public areas and most rooms
- Room service
- Doctor on-call
- Free shuttle to Ubud area every 2-hours
- Rice Field Walking Paths
- Scooter Rental Available
- Free Bicycles (based on availability) to ride around Ubud
- 32″ TV with international & local channels
- Welcome Fruit Basket
- Free Bottled Water (provided daily)
- Coffee and Tea maker
The villa will also provide:
- Daily breakfast is offered between 7am – 10am + daily teatime snacks from 3-5pm are included. Delicious lunch and dinner.
- Fresh, clean water for drinking. Bring a water bottle that you can refill to maintain hydration throughout the day.
- Laundry service with 1-2 day turnaround, with per-item pricing and order forms available in every room.
- Pool & room towels will be provided.
- Soap & shampoo will be provided, though please bring conditioner as needed.
- Small refrigerator in each room.