Location: Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
SEPTEMBER 3-24, 2017 with Silvia Mordini & $600 OFF FIRST 6 TRAINEES!
APRIL 1-22, 2018 with Silvia Mordini & Emily Perry
Join Silvia Mordini, Emily Perry and other amazing Subject Matter Experts for a complete 3-week immersion that eliminates the distractions of daily life for most profound self-study on the “Island of Love,” Bali. This program is for you if you’ve ever felt called to experience the nurturing energy of Bali Bundra (Mother Bali). Not everyone is pulled to Bali. Only you know if you are. Listen to your heart.
Prerequisites for this program? You believe in Magic.
We are proud to offer various price points, payment plans and scholarships to be more inclusive. Please refer to our financial support page for additional detail. Final balance due before training begins on either September 3, 2017 or April 1, 2018. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
YOUR INVESTMENT: $500 DEPOSIT Saves your Spot in our Tribe! Limit 13
200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certification
September 3-24, 2017 at Kubu Bali Baik Villas (Limit 13 Trainees)
Double Lodging: $3590 USD Early Birds $2999! ($600 OFF!)
Single Lodging: $3990 USD Early Birds $3390! ($600 OFF!)
200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certification
April 1-22, 2018 at Alam Puisi Villas (Limit 22 Trainees)
Triple Lodging + Private Pool: $3899 USD Minus $600 OFF
Double Lodging + Private Pool: $4150 USD Minus $600 OFF
Single Lodging + Private Pool: $4699 USD Minus $600 OFF
NON-Residential: $1599 (Includes use of facilities + all meals)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COST:
- Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 21 nights accommodation: Double or Triple Villa with Private Bath & AC
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
- Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Kecak Dance, Coffee Plantation and more!
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- Cacao Ceremony: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience. Sound healing will accompany the ceremony to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
- 200+ page Teacher Training Manual
- Private Life Coaching and Vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free Balinese Massage
- Free WiFi, Free bicycles, Free Shuttles
- Pool and spa
- Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
- On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
- Taxes included (10%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments
FEEL OUR VIBE?
How can you tell if you feel the vibe of my #AlchemyofYoga Tribe? Well, here’s how:
1. Your heart already speaks the language of enthusiasm.
2. You have always been in love with love. (You are a Love Alchemist)
3. All your life you’ve been more sensitive than most.
4. Your capacity for compassion is bigger than what words can explain.
5. You love to laugh!
6. You never stopped believing in magic.
Reach out to me email@example.com so I can help you meet your #heart #tribe. It’s not always easy connecting with your people so I want help. We all need our high vibe tribe. Life flows best that way.
Bali is an island and the smallest province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighboring islands. It is located between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, and its capital—Denpasar—is at the southern part of the island.
Bali is renowned for its highly developed arts, including traditional and modern dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking, and music.
Bali’s central mountains include several peaks over 3,000 meters in elevation. The highest is Mount Agung (3,031 m), known as the “mother mountain” which is an active volcano. South of the mountains is a broad, steadily descending area where most of Bali’s large rice crop is grown.
The island is surrounded by coral reefs. Beaches in the south tend to have white sand while those in the north and west have black sand. Bali received the Best Island award from Travel and Leisure in 2010. The island of Bali won because of its attractive surroundings (both mountain and coastal areas), diverse tourist attractions, excellent international and local restaurants, and the friendliness of the local people. (Source: Wikipedia)
WHERE WILL WE STAY?
Ubud Bali is the backdrop to your 3-week yoga immersion.
We have a luxury location just outside the center of Ubud, surrounded by green and golden rice fields, palm trees, and soothing sounds of flowing waters.
It is located 4 minutes from central Ubud and 60 minutes from Denpasar Airport.
This is a peaceful atmosphere integrated with nature. The resort offers you a truly healthy lifestyle with organic food inspired by local wisdom.
- Swimming pool + jacuzzi
- Restaurant overlooking the rice fields
- Multiple indoor + outdoor yoga spaces
- Yoga mats + props if you wish to leave yours at home
- Renowned spa
- WiFi internet access in public areas and most rooms
- Room service
- Doctor on-call
- Free shuttle to Ubud area every 2-hours
- Rice Field Walking Paths
- Scooter Rental Available
- Free Bicycles (based on availability) to ride around Ubud
Each room is thoughtfully appointed in a stylish, Balinese theme that romotes a chill vibe and has its own luxurious bathroom. You will have space to spread out in the 450+ Square Foot (42 sq. meters) room. Each room also has a deck that overlooks the rice fields, beautiful gardens or the pool area. Additional room amenities include:
- 32″ TV with international & local channels
- Welcome Fruit Basket
- Free Bottled Water (provided daily)
- Coffee and Tea maker
The resort will also provide:
- Daily breakfast is offered between 7am – 10am + daily teatime snacks from 3-5pm are included. You may also order off the extensive and delicious menu at the hotel for lunch or dinner.
- Fresh, clean water for drinking. Bring a water bottle that you can refill to maintain hydration throughout the day.
- Air conditioning – though we will encourage you to experiment with leaving it off to fully acclimate to the wonder and natural climate of Ubud.
- Laundry service with 1-2 day turnaround, with per-item pricing and order forms available in every room.
- Pool & room towels will be provided.
- Soap & shampoo will be provided, though please bring conditioner as needed.
- Small refrigerator in each room.
About Your Inspiration Leaders
About Silvia Mordini: Writer. Adventure Junkie. Spiritual Traveler. Happiness Coach.Teacher
With contagious enthusiasm Silvia encourages everyone she meets to love their life. Her expert passion connects people to their own joyful potential. Silvia lives her happiness in such a big way that you can’t help but leave her classes, workshops, trainings and retreats spiritually uplifted!
Born in Ecuador, raised traveling around the globe she is an adventure junkie, writer & happiness
coach. After being run over by a car & using yoga to recover physically & emotionally, she owned a Chicagoland yoga studio for 9 years, has taught for over 15 yrs with over 12,000 hours of experience. Silvia is currently writing a book about Prescriptions for Happiness and has a popular blog called Loving Your Life, along with producing her “Loving Your Day” videos. Thru Alchemy Tours, she leads retreats worldwide. She also founded Alchemy of Yoga, a nationally recognized RYT200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training (Self-Study) Program in its 12th year. Her next training in Costa Rica is July 29 – Aug 19, 2017.
Her articles appear regularly in MindBodyGreen as a Wellness Expert, Do You Yoga, Yogi Times,
Yoganonymous, The Cultureist, My Yoga Online, and Daily Cup of Yoga amongst others. Silvia lives in Seattle near the water and the mountains. She loves making Aperol Spritz while entertaining friends at home, writing poetry and often helps others redecorate their homes. She dreams of one day living on a beach “almost” full-time and simplifying her closet by 50%.
Silvia can be reached:
Web: http://www.alchemytours.com or http://www.silviamordini.com or http://www.alchemyofyoga.com
Twitter/instagram: @alchemytours @alchemyofyoga @inspiredyogaga
Facebook: Silvia Mordini https://www.facebook.com/SilviaMordiniYoga
Emily Perry: Yoga Teacher, Acupuncturist, & Herbalist
My name is Emily Perry, MTOM, L.Ac., E-RYT-500. I am a Yoga Teacher, Acupuncturist, & Herbalist based in Santa Cruz, California. A student of yoga and meditation since 1994, and of Chinese Medicine since 2000, I teach Vinyasa Flow Yoga, mindfulness and Holistic Health. As often as I can, I study with my teachers Janet Stone, Jody Greene, Christopher Wallis, and Christina Sell in the vinyasa flow tradition.
I discovered yoga in college, around the same time I started practicing Zen meditation. I dove into a book called “Light on Yoga,” and I found it to be an amazing manual for living a joyful, healthy, peaceful life. I was hooked. During that same time I began studying herbalism with Native American healers, and soon found a calling to study Chinese Medicine and holistic health. Eventually, when I returned to Los Angeles, I dove into vinyasa flow yoga during its early stages, and it has been my favorite yoga style ever since. Yoga has fueled my passion for living, and over the years, as I started a family and a business, yoga has always been my home base, my refuge. Practice brings me joy, peace and strength, and you can often find me on my mat when I am not out surfing with the kids, hiking in the redwoods with the dog, or at home cooking plant-based meals. I also teach workshops, retreats and trainings around the world.
Connect with me online:
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How I Teach? Weaving together five element theory, energetic alignment, non-dual philosophy and Classical Chinese Medicine, my vinyasa flow classes explore energetics, mudra, chanting, and pranayama.
Favorite pose? Right now, I would have to say Warrior I: I love the way I can root down to rise up energetically into the heart when I find myself here. It is so powerful and sweet.
Favorite food? That’s easy: the avocado!
What is Bhakti Yoga? It is the path of devotion; in Bhakti Yoga we align with our hearts, with our truest intentions: we align ourselves with what we are called to create and bring forth in the world. Yoga by nature is a practice of devotion- devotion to our breath, and to what is meaningful to us. I can’t wait to share my love of Bhakti yoga with you!