Investment for 2019 Offerings:
March 31-April 21, 2019 & September 1-22, 2019
Join Silvia Mordini and other amazing Subject Matter Expert Alchemists Teachers, Healers and Mentors for a complete 3-week immersion that eliminates the distractions of daily life for most profound self-study on the “Island of Love,” Bali. This program is for you if you’ve ever felt called to experience the nurturing energy of Bali Bundra (Mother Bali). Not everyone is pulled to Bali. Only you know if you are. Listen to your heart.
Prerequisites for this program? You believe in Magic.
BROCHURE: Bali 2019 Yoga Teacher Training Brochure
YOUR INVESTMENT: $500 DEPOSIT Saves your Spot in our Tribe! Limit 18
200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certification
Limit 18 Trainees per Bali Training
Triple Lodging: $3899 USD
Double Lodging: $4150 USD
Single Lodging: $4699 USD
NON-Residential: $1699 (Includes use of facilities + training)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COST:
- Tuition for Yoga Alliance Accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 21 nights accommodation: Double or Triple Villa with Private Bath & AC
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
- Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (Elephant Temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Kecak Dance, Coffee Plantation and more!
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- Cacao Ceremony: There will also be a cacao ceremony to open up your heart chakras, for love is the strongest healing power and if your heart chakra is open, then you are assured a profoundly healing experience.
- Sound Healing Ceremony and Yoga Nidra Workshop to harmonize the group vibration and to synchronize your energy with the earth.
- 300+ page Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training Book: A handbook on Happiness
- Private Life Coaching and Vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- Free Balinese Massage
- Free WiFi
- Pool and spa
- Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
- On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
- Taxes included (10%)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from the training
- Lodging before and/or after the training if you are coming early or staying later
- Spa treatments