- Oct 2016
- Mar 2017
- Apr 2017
- Where We Stay
- Getting There
- What to Pack
- Helpful Hints
- About Your Guides
- Favorite Photos
Selamat Pagi! (Good Day!)
I’ve traveled all over the world and I come back over and over to live in Bali because she is the home of my heart. This is personal. Going on this retreat is like coming home with me. I share with you the insider view of what makes the “Island of Love” so special. We will take time to experience the gentle people, foods, beaches and ceremonies that make up the most unique aspects of Bali. We will enjoy traditional Balinese meals and dance performances, hike through rice fields, meditate, sing songs and practice yoga together, while immersing ourselves in the warm sunshine.
In Bali you will find flowers and smiles for miles and miles, a Namaste throughout the day. The wafting of sweet incense following your every movement. And I promise to hold space for your personal evolution, healing and joy.
This time together is precious. I have poured my heart into designing the most amazing week for you, filled with intimate experiences of personal development.
Our home for the week is a tranquil luxury, boutique hotel, Nirmala, set amongst rice fields on the outskirts of Ubud —the cultural and arts epicenter of the island. With spacious, elegant rooms (and private bathrooms), a large saline pool, a top-notch spa, and rice field paths to trek.
I so want you to experience the healing and happiness I have found from time spent in Bali that I have made this retreat as affordable as possible, $999 for 8 days, all inclusive. If you’ve ever heard the call to adventure, then join me. It will be unforgettable! I love you, Silvia
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT:
• 7 nights luxury Balinese single, double, triple villas with private baths at Nirmala Retreat
• 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
• Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (elephant temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Kecak Dance (traditional Balinese Dance Performance)
• All transportation during the retreat upon arriving at retreat center
• Twice daily Yoga classes
• A one hour Balinese massage
• Entrance fees to all group events
• Energy Medicine: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
• 25+ page Happiness Coaching Packet
• Time for exploration and relaxation
• Free WiFi, Free Bicycles, Free Shuttles to town
• Pool and Spa
• Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
• A special eco friendly gift bag
• Comprehensive trip literature
• Taxes included
Airfare to and from the trip, airport transfers, lodging before and/or after the trip if you are coming early or staying later, spa treatments, extra excursions, gratuities for your guides.
A $500 dollar deposit will reserve your space. Have questions? Please contact us email@example.com
BALI RETREAT BROCHURE:
Download the complete PDF of information here: BALI