- Sept 29 – Oct 7, 2017
- Where We Stay
- Helpful Spanish Hints
- Favorite Photos
- About Your Guides
***EARLY BIRDS SAVE $300 with deposit by June 1, 2017!***
If you have Patagonia on your bucket list, love adventure and outdoors travel, enjoy community as well as down time, this epic journey might be a match made in heaven.
Join me for yoga twice a day (1 workshop style and the other flow or restorative), daily guided Meditations, Journaling, Mantra, and Hiking.
This is an epicasana experience just waiting for you! No more than 16 guests in our tribe.
Peace in All Ways,
Silvia And The Alchemy Family
Join us for a rejuvenating week of yoga and meditation, relaxation, outstanding organic food.
Download the full Patagonia Yoga Retreat Brochure Here
Standard EcoDome (Shared Bathroom)
$3395 Double Occupancy (per person based on either one double or two single beds)
$4295 Single Occupancy (based on one double bed)
Suite EcoDome (Private Bathroom)
$3895 Double Occupancy (per person based on either one double or two single beds)
$4795 Single Occupancy (based on one double bed)
- Ground transportation inbound and outbound from airport
- 1 night accommodations in Punta Arenas (Hotel Rey Don Felipe)
- 6 nights accommodations at EcoCamp Patagonia
- 1 breakfast at Hotel Rey Don Felipe
- 6 breakfast at EcoCamp Patagonia
- 7 lunches at EcoCamp Patagonia or gourmet boxed lunch
- 1 dinner in Punta Arenas highlighting local cuisine
- 6 dinners and cocktail at EcoCamp Patagonia
- 2 daily yoga classes: 1 solar and 1 lunar with Silvia Mordini
- Daily Guided Meditation
- Breathwork Practices for Stress Relief (Pranayama)
- Energy Medicine Ceremony
- All ground transportation and airport transfers
- Torres Del Paine National Park entrance fees
- All excursions in itinerary
- Private guides for excursions
- Eco-Friendly Goodie Bags
What’s not Included
Airfare to and from the trip, extra activities, gratuities for your guides.
Tips and Gratuities
Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their leadership and professionalism throughout the trip. We suggest 5-10% of the trip price per individual to be divided between the guiding team as an industry standard.
About the location
We will be spending time in Punta Arenas and Puerto Natales before exploring the wonders of Mother Nature in Patagonia, including glaciers, waterfalls, wildlife and views of the iconic towers in Torres del Paine.