BALI INVESTMENT $500 OFF UNTIL AUGUST 14, 2016!
Living life activating others to live their BEST Lives requires we have done the work ourselves. This means going in and in while having space held for us by loving mentors. The soulful nourishment that immersion for 50, 100 or 200 hours provides is life changing. Get ready for deep transformation where never again do you put yourself last.
Come FIND YOURSELF October 1-22, 2016.
MODULE 1 – 50 Hours
Oct 1 – 8, 2016
Triple Lodging: $999
Double Lodging: $1199
MODULE 1 – 50 Hours
Oct 8 – 16, 2016
Triple Lodging: $2149
Double Lodging: $2375
MODULE 1&2&3 = 200 Hours Yoga Alliance Certification
Oct 1 – 22, 2016
Triple Lodging: $ 4299 USD Early Birds $3,799
Double Lodging: $4750 USD Early Birds $4,250
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN BALI COST:
- Tuition for Yoga Alliance accredited 200-Hour RYT Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training
- 21 nights accommodation: double or triple villa with private bath & AC
- 3 healthful, delicious meals per day with vegan, gluten-free options including purified water, freshly brewed coffees, teas & tropical fruits provided through the day
- Excursions: Including but not limited to Goa Gajah (elephant temple), UNESCO World Heritage Rice Field Hike, Water Temple Purification Ceremony, Monkey Forest, Sanur Beach, Kecak Dance
- Daily meditation, mantra, and chanting (rhythmic speaking)
- Energy Medicine prescriptions: Earth, Water, Fire, Air Rituals
- 200+ page training manual and vision board
- Time for exploration and relaxation
- 2 social hours on select evenings
- Free WiFi
- Infinity pool
- Fully equipped studio with yoga mats and props
- A special eco friendly goodie bag
- On-going support, mentorship and resources post program
- Taxes included
“Our leaders got confused.
So we are all leaders now.
They told us there was nothing we could do.
They were wrong.
When we tell ourselves
There is nothing we can do, we are wrong.
….We’re all making the soup.
we’re all eating.
We’re all weaving the cloth
we’re all wearing.”
– Ruth Herbert and Paloma Pavel
While in the corporate world I was paid to be a Change Agent.
Change Agent Definition: A change agent is a person from inside or outside the organization who helps an organization transform itself by focusing on such matters as organizational effectiveness, improvement, and development.
My job was to inspire people within an organization to “do something.” I’d go in and interview staff about what wasn’t working and in response I’d most often hear “we’ve always done it this way.” What was in common every time was 1. The desire to change. 2. The awareness things weren’t working. 3. Leadership not doing anything different than what had been tried before.
Read the full article here!
By: Silvia Mordini, Featured on DoYouYoga.com
In school, you can try to fake knowing more than you do but when it comes time for the test the truth comes out by way of your grade.
In bed you can try to fake feeling more than you do, even orgasm, but when it comes down to it you’re only fooling yourself if you think your partner can’t tell.
In teaching yoga, you can show up, pretending to be “ultra spiritual” a la JP Sears and act the part of a yoga teacher, even faking happiness and serenity, but eventually one of two things will happen to you:
- You’ll fall apart or give up from the exhaustion of pretending
- Your students will call you out as being a Poser.
You can’t keep faking you have your shit together if you really don’t and aren’t even trying to discern what is real or not. Yoga is like truth serum and it will make you tell on yourself.
Read the full article here.