There is a reason why we choose to host our 200-hour teacher training in Nosara, Costa Rica year in and year out. And if one reason isn’t enough, we came up with 15!
- Monkeys are your alarm clock (sometimes they want you up and about at 4am!)
- Nosara is a Blue Zone meaning it is one of the healthiest places to live in the world
- Pristine beaches + super good swell for surfing
- Abundance of local fresh produce + the best avocados and pineapple I have ever devoured. Not to mention the coffee, ohhhhh the coffee!!
- Pollution almost doesn’t exist
Read the rest of this fantastic list in Alchemy of Yoga