ALCHEMY OF YOGA SCHOLARSHIPS + FINANCIAL SUPPORT
Alchemy of Yoga is whole-heartedly devoted to the art of self-study. When a yogi feels called to step into the deeper world of self-study, we never wish for finances to impede this path.
A 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training requires a significant investment on several levels — not only the financial consideration, but also the commitment of time + resources.
The investment is in yourself and it yields transformation on the physical, energetic, mental, emotional, and spiritual planes.
Alchemy of Yoga is unique from other teacher training programs in that it goes way beyond mastering yoga poses. While you will learn a great deal about asana, it is truly a journey in self-discovery. The role of Silvia Mordini and the rest of the Alchemy team is to provide the inspiration into this self-inquiry and hold space for your growth in a way that is true to your authenticity.
In the spirit of inclusivity + accessibility, we are proud to offer:
- Various price points for our upcoming Hawaii (May 1 – 21, 2016) and Costa Rica (July 30 – August 20, 2016) programs
- Flexible six to twelve month payment plans developed in consideration of each trainee’s unique circumstances
- Scholarship offerings
Additional ideas that our past trainees have used:
- Create a fund where family/friends can contribute to teacher training as a gift
- Develop a Go Fund Me campaign
- Use Pay Pal’s Bill Me Later program, which offers no payments + no interest if paid in full in 6 months
- Receive college credit by providing us with paperwork to qualify the course
- Ask your employer to use “continuing education” budget + hours toward the program in exchange for teaching yoga on-site. We can help you be prepared to offer yoga in the workplace
- We are always open to collaboration + work exchange — let us know if you have a skill or trade to offer
If teacher training is on your list of 2016 intentions and Alchemy of Yoga resonates with you, let us help you realize this vision.
The first step? Say hello by reaching out to Silvia (email@example.com) and Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are looking forward to hearing from you and learning more about the heart of your yoga.
The Alchemy of Yoga Team