Hey Soul Riders, Music Lovers and Bhakti Yogis!
Find out for yourself why Bali consistently ranks among the top island destinations in the world.
During our 8-DAY ADVENTURE we will explore natural beauty and the transformative power of lovingkindness and feel how the rich, Balinese culture integrates these into all aspects of life. We will take time to experience the gentle people, foods, beaches and ceremonies that make up the most unique aspects of Bali known as the “Island of Love.” We will enjoy traditional Balinese meals and dance performances, hike through the countryside, sing medicine songs and practice yoga together, while immersing ourselves in the warm sunshine.
Here you will find flowers and smiles for miles and miles, a Namaste throughout the day. The wafting of sweet incense following your every movement. And our Alchemy Family holding space for your personal evolution, healing and joy. To enhance our “sacred fun” we have included Bali Spirit Festival tickets so we may attend together April 1-3, 2016.
Our home for the week is a luxury, boutique hotel set amongst rice fields on the outskirts of Ubud—the cultural and arts epicenterof the island. With spacious, elegant rooms (and private bathrooms), a large saline pool, perfectly manicured gardens, a top-notch spa, and rice field paths to trek, this will serve as the perfect place to be as close to the action as you like, but still remain in the tranquility of nature. There are free shuttles into town every two hours, so you are never far from the action. Or, opt to rent a motor and scoot around to your heart’s content! Whether it’s cycling, surfing, white water rafting, swimming, riding a scooter, visitingelephants and monkeys, taking a cooking class, or just chilling on a beach, you will have ample time to do as much—or as little as you desire.
Download the complete PDF of information here: BALI 2016
EARLY BIRDS SAVE!!
Double with Private Bath: $1395 per person – SAVE $200
Single with Private Bath: $1595 – SAVE $300
Choose own lodging: $695
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT:
• 7 nights luxury Balinese accommodation, ALL private baths, modern
• Welcome Drink and Welcome Fruit Basket in your room
• 3 healthful, delicious meals per day
• A one hour Balinese massage
• Bali Spirit Festival Tickets
• Daily live music and mantra with Jim Beckwith
• Guided Tour of Monkey Forest & Ubud
• Visit Kopi Luwak Coffee plantation and morning snack
• Sanur white sand Beach and Spa Day
• Balinese Cultural Dinner & Dancing (learn how to make traditional offerings)
• Rice Terrace Tour
• Evening concert with Jim Beckwith
• Coordination of appointments with Balinese Healers (Shamans)
• Entrance fees to all group events
• Closing Dinner Celebration
• Yoga mats and props
• Free wi-fi
• All transportation during the trip
• Comprehensive trip literature
• Twice daily Yoga classes with Silvia Mordini
• Happiness Coaching with Silvia Mordini
• Taxes included