[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/”%5D Overview [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/2/”%5D What’s Included [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/3/”%5D Where We Stay [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/4/”%5D Itinerary [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/5/”%5D FAQ’s [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/6/”%5D Helpful Italian Hints [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/7/”%5D Arriving in Florence [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/8/”%5D About Your Guides [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/9/”%5D Favorite Photos [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/10/”%5D Activities[/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2014/01/tuscany-italy-yogaretreat-june-july-2016/11/”%5D What to Pack [/button]
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 6 nights/7 days of chic accommodation ALL private bathrooms
- Delicious Tuscan daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and all snacks and drinks for each day’s activities
- Pickup and Return Shuttle from Florence (value $150 per person)
- All private transportation during the trip to art cities
- Visits included to: Florence, Monteriggioni, Siena, Radda in Chianti, Castellina in Chianti, Volterra, Tignano, Petriolo Natural Hot Springs & Spa, The Mediterranean, Casole d’Elsa, Colle Val d’Elsa
- Tuscan Cooking Class
- Mini-Italian language & culture class with Jacob Young
- 12 Yoga classes with Silvia Mordini
- Type of Yoga: Mindful Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Slow Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga
- Guided Meditation & Pranayama
- Writing and wellness coaching with Silvia Mordini
- Social hours on select evenings
- Aperitivo in Siena
- Private evening Dharma talks
- Entrance fees to all group events
- A special goodie bag
- Comprehensive trip literature throughout the year
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
Airfare to and from the trip, lodging before and/or after the trip if you are coming early or staying later, gratuities for your guides.
TIPS AND GRATUITIES
Gratuities for your guides may be given at your discretion in response to their leadership and professionalism throughout the trip. We suggest 5-10% of the trip price per individual to be divided between the guiding team as an industry standard.
To make your reservation go to book now page to place $500 deposit. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 872-228-9642 (2AT-YOGA)