This is the culmination of a long-time intention that I am seeing come to light. And the only way that it can FULLY MANIFEST is with your interest. My call to action is that if you have considered training with me over the last 15 times I’ve offered my Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training RYT200 Program but haven’t that you do so with me this time in Costa Rica.
This is one of my favorite healing places on earth. I have chosen it with heart because I feel so grounded and like my best self there. There are 12 sacred spaces for students to join me on this intimate adventure of alchemy. Apply now! Email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Love yourself, love your day, love your life! Silvia
Alchemy of Yoga RYT200 Destination Teacher Training
Costa Rica: July 31st – August 18, 2013
Going away on this yoga teacher training to beautiful Costa Rica provides you an opportunity to share, have fun and connect with other like-minded people. All the while becoming a certified Yoga Teacher with RTY200 certification through the Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training.
I can’t wait to introduce you to the culture, food, and beauty that are natural to Costa Rica. Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions, I want to make this a truly memorable experience! Join our Alchemy of Yoga Tribe to feel more empowered to create a life you love!
Gracias and Namaste,
~Silvia~ Alchemy of Yoga
“Yoga believes in transforming the individual before transforming the world. Whatever change we want to happen outside should happen within.” – Sri Swami Satchidananda
OVERVIEW OF YOUR ADVENTURE
1. Alchemy of Yoga: Tapping into Your Potential and living in Possibility
2. Flow: Discovering Your Optimal Performance
3. Unlearning the Obstacles to Your Happiness
4. Express yourself! Self-love, Tapas and Healthy Habits
5. 5 Elements Alchemy of Yoga
6. Relationship Yoga
7. Awareness of Awareness: Transformation into the infinite
INVESTMENT COSTA RICA TRAINING:
$3,550 Double, $3,800 Single
RYT200 Alchemy of Yoga Training
300 Page Training Manual
Three Delicious Gourmet Vegetarian Meals Daily
Beautiful accommodations in Tropical Zen Modern Treehouse
Night Pool with underwater LED lights
Spanish language basics class
Free Internet Access
Delicious, quadruple filtered drinking water
Excursions to Waterfalls and Pacific Ocean Sandy Beaches
Time for Exploration and Relaxation
Eco-Friendly Goodie Bags
Costa Rican Taxes (13%)
Airfare to and from the trip, transfers and spa services.
APPLY NOW: Email email@example.com
Deposit: A $500 dollar deposit will reserve your space.
TO REGISTER AND SAVE YOUR SPOT:
You can pay with check, direct bank deposit, or credit card or Paypal on line but we most prefer checks. Please send checks to Alchemy Tours | 2227 11th Ave W | Seattle, WA 98119 .
TEACHER TRAINING SYLLABUS:
*Provided via email
1. Immersion for serious students looking to deepen their practice and knowledge of yoga asana, meditation, philosophy and spirit but don’t want to teach yoga.
2. RYT200 Yoga Alliance Certification program designed for those who are interested in teaching.
ABOUT ALCHEMY OF YOGA:
This 200 hour program is recognized by Yoga Alliance as a REGISTERED 200 HOUR YOGA SCHOOL and offers you a unique opportunity to make a deep commitment to learning more about yourself. The Sanctuary at Two Rivers is a safe haven: a nurturing place to engage in open minded self-exploration. I am devoted to offering you an atmosphere in which freedom of expression, fun, creativity and passion for life are “totally” encouraged! My program covers the foundations of the 8 limbed path of Yoga and believes in yoga as a life-long truthful celebration of ourselves and our world.
WHY THIS PROGRAM CHANGES YOUR LIFE:
Something magical and mystical happens when a group of high-intentioned individuals make the decision to gather together for 200 hours with the purpose of uplifting their lives & expanding their consciousness into radical authenticity. The result is something beyond words. It is, as best as I can explain it, the Alchemy of Yoga at its best. Chapter 2 verse 1 of the Yoga Sutras sets forth how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. “Tapas svadhyaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga.” Translated to mean that yoga helps us transform ourselves on three levels:
1. Physical Alchemy – Tapas helps us ignite the changes we want to make in our lives. It is about the getting fired up and passionate. Literally it means heating the body through moving and breathing in the vinyasa
2. Mental Alchemy – Svadhaya. While we are following the discipline of tapas and engaging in physical practice to help move our stuck energy we are watching ourselves. In yoga we study the self to learn about the self. Here the mental alchemy is through self-observation. We witness what is going on in our thoughts, what are we thinking.
3. Spiritual Alchemy – ishvara pranidahana. As we are doing and watching we let go of the ego of judgment. We move beyond wanting life to be different and begin to feel the surrender that allows what is being offered to mix together. We practice ishvara pranidhana as we trust the universal intelligence that hugs us from all directions to know what it’s doing. And once we find this trust we begin to believe that beauty and goodness are within us flowing nonstop and there is no reason to stop this flow for its natural current is to align with the current of grace that is everywhere outisde us. Beauty becomes our way of life. Happiness becomes our natural alchemy.
You see when you get together in a Teacher Training Tribe (aka Alchemy of Yoga) we are all like the Alchemist in his/her laboratory mixing ingredients. For us as yogis our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, our poses, our breath, our thoughts and the mixing it all together creates a different result every time. A Teacher Training Program changes your life. You wake up to the power you have to go into the laboratory of your life experience and mix the potions you want to create your best life going forward!
I believe that the Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training Program sparks the fire of transformation in everyone. Apply today! Namaskaram!
• Techniques 100 Contact Hours/15 Non Contact Hours: Includes asanas, pranayamas and meditation. These hours include both training in the techniques and the practice of them.
• Teaching Methodology 25 Contact Hours/6 Non Contact Hours: Principles of demonstration, observation, assisting/correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, and the student’s process of learning.
• Anatomy and Physiology 14 Contact Hours/6 Non Contact Hours: We will incorporate awareness of physical and subtle anatomy throughout training.
• Philosophy, Ethics, & Lifestyle 20 Contact Hours/10 Non Contact Hours: Study of Yoga Philosophy (Yamas, Niyamas), Yoga Scriptures (Yoga Sutras), ethics for yoga teachers, ‘living the life of the yogi’.
• Practicum 10 Contact Hours: Includes observing and assisting in classes taught by others. Hours may be a combination of supervised and unsupervised. (5 hours of assistant teaching, 5 hours of observing classes.
• Electives/Independent Study 10 Contact Hours/5 Non Contact Hours: these hours will include assigned reading or other homework like book reports, unsupervised study/meditation groups, classes, workshops, community service (mandatory element, 5 hours of Karma Yoga Student Teaching).
Certification Requirements for RYT 200 Program
1. Observations: Email me on the exact dates/name of teacher/location where you have completed your 5 observations. To get credit for these observations you will be required to complete a brief report (a paragraph or two but please no more for each).
2. Assistant Teaching: Email me on the exact dates/name of teacher you assisted/location where you have completed your 5 assists. To get credit for assisting you are required to submit a paragraph report for each.
3. Student Teaching: Email me the exact dates/location where you have teach 5 complete classes. To get credit you must submit a paragraph report for each.
4. Karma Yoga: Email me the exact dates/location where you have taught 5 hours for FREE. To get credit you must submit a paragraph report for each.
5. Asana Sheets: Email me the completed Asana sheets or print out 1 copy and submit.
6. Final open book exam. Email me your final or print out 1 copy and submit
7. Attendance: 180 contact hours
10: Action: Conscious relationships and ethics in line with Yoga Alliance
For each teacher trainee it takes a different amount of time to “complete” the program post classroom sessions. Everybody has their own yoga and we respect that. I honor this and namaste you! And I want you to LIVE your namaste as you do what you feel is best for you.
1. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali,Swami Satchitananda or Secret Power of Yoga, Nichala Joy Devi Practice:
2. Yoga The Spirit and Practice of Moving Into Stillness, Eric Schiﬀman
3. Jivamukti By Shannon Gannon and David Life
4. Yoga for Wellness, Gary Kraftsow, Penquin, 1999
5. Teaching Yoga: Exploring the Teacher-Student Relationship, Donna Farhi
6. Living Your Yoga: Finding the Spiritual in Everyday Life, Judith Lasater
7. The Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga by Dr Ray Loong
8. The Heart of Yoga: Developing A Personal Practice, Desikachar
Recommended Books: Yogi Bare by Philip Self The Language of Yoga by Nicolai Bachman Yoga from the Inside Out by Christina Sell A Path With Heart: A Guide through the Perils and Promises of Spiritual Life & Wherever You Go There You Are by Jack Kornﬁeld Anatomy of Movement, Blandine Calais-Germain
Silvia Mordini is a teacher of teachers, and a wonderful mentor who compassionately evokes self-inquiry and transformation. Without a doubt, Silvia’s friendship and mentorship have helped to shape my path to service, adventure, and stepping outwards of my bounds and into a world wide open. – Hannah
Silvia- I wanted to teach yoga because I have personally experienced the power it has to change lives. I so deeply wanted to share this magic with people – especially students my age who I saw struggling and fighting with life instead of living it. I am endlessly grateful to Silvia for teaching by example to live life with love for others, and more importantly with big love for yourself. One of the most beautiful parts about this teacher training for me was that the more I learned, the more I realized this is just the beginning of an even greater journey. Silvia has provided me the inspiration to continue flowing through my own evolution. I can truly say with my whole loving and honest heart, that embarking on this “self-study” has been the best decision I have ever made.” — Alysha
Silvia- I entered teacher training just hoping to deepen my practice but the reality is I graduated as a whole new me. This was an adventure that pushed, challenged and encouraged me to grow. In a matter of months I became more self-aware and self-confident than any time in my life. I wasn’t surrounded by a group of students that wanted to perfect their asanas. I joined a Kula (a community of the heart), an extended family that offered unconditional support and inspiration. I am grateful to Silvia Mordini for the professional, organized and extremely informative yoga training, but I am eternally indebted to Silvia for creating a safe space for growth and helping open my eyes to my potential!” -Casey
Silvia- You are such a wonderful person and a gifted teacher! I am truly blessed to have found you and am honored to be one of your students. I look forward to continuing my teaching and inspiring others as you have inspired me. Thank You for everything! — Maryann
Silvia- I honestly recommend this training for anyone who enjoys practicing yoga and is interested in personal development and growth. It is an amazing journey you take to know yourself and have a better understanding of who you are. A beautiful, enlightening experience that I would do all over again. It has developed, supported and empowered me in my life. – Dana, lululemon
Silvia- You are a gifted teacher, philosopher and it is truly a blessing to learn from you. With love and gratitude, Nancy
Silvia- I am so grateful for your love, light & inspiration. Thank you for being you & for instilling such grace & virtue in all that you do! – Katy
Silvia- One of the best things I have ever done for myself was take the Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training. It was life changing in many ways. Not only did I get incredible teaching from one of the best yoga instructors in the industry but I also became a part of a wonderful kula that was also so much a part of my growth and learning. If you have the chance to train with Silvia Mordinin, you will be amazed – she is the best of the best. I’m blown away every time I take one of her classes and to be able to take her training was amazing. Taking this training is something I am very grateful for and proud of. If you have the chance – take it! -Sue
Silvia- I took Silvia’s Teacher Training and highly recommend this experience for anyone seeking this certification. Silvia is a consummate professional with a multitude of talents as a trainer, but more than that she exemplifies everything that a true yogi should be: caring and compassionate with her students, living and breathing the yoga sutras both on and off the mat. As a certified personal trainer with my own business I also appreciate her organizational skills. In fact, I often think, “How does she do this all and do it so well?!” The answer is clear, she loves yoga and she loves to teach it to everyone from the new teachers she mentors to the students in every class. I wholeheartedly recommend this program to everyone with a passion and dedication for yoga that is willing to invest their time, heart and talent to the practice. Many blessings for the future! -Jackie
Silvia- I am impressed on how hard you try to meet everyone’s schedule, it can’t be easy. Thanks to your dedication and assurance I can flow through yoga poses, I am now actually playing with yoga more and listening to what my body inspires me to do instead of trying to do yoga like everyone else. Yoga has become so much more an enriching experience for me rather than a physical struggle. So many thanks, I am very grateful for all the help you have given me. – Anonymous
Silvia- Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training provided me with the skills to sit confidently and authentically in the seat of the teacher. I came away with the ability to look deep inside myself to really know who I am and what I want to shine out to the world. All this and I developed friendships with the most amazing and inspiring women who warm my heart and nurture my soul. – Nancy
Silvia- I enjoyed the training and learning many things, one thing I am very happy about, especially how to incorporate more yoga into my everyday life! Thanks! – Cheryl
Silvia- Thank you for caring about the quality of our teacher training program. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself. Thank you for teaching from your heart and thank you for making a difference in my life. – Sue
Silvia- The way of life and love that I studied at Total Body Yoga, under the brilliant and inspiring tutelage of the TBY staff helped my physical practice grow by leaps and bounds (and headstands and arm balances). But the real treasure I unearthed is the philosophy, teaching methodology, meditation, pranayama, and my own and other’s inner divine. I would recommend the teacher training program at TBY to anyone who wants to teach or deeply delve into the rewarding practice of yoga. Thank you for everything. – Brian
Silvia- I want to thank you for the amazing experience of attending your teacher training program. I will remember this as one of the most rewarding times in my life and look forward to the rewards I will see in the future because of your program. Thank you for all that you do for us to help us succeed, it really means the world to me. Peace and Love – Jennifer
Silvia – I’m very excited to be a part of this training program and I feel very blessed and lucky!! I’m so happy to be on this journey especially with everyone in class. I think we have a great group of people and everyone feels comfortable. Thank you for accepting me and letting me be a part of this program! – Kelly
Silvia – Yesterday was fantastic!! We learned so much! You are a fountain of knowledge and I so appreciate your teacher ability. You have an innate ability to teach. I could have sat there for hours. The time goes so quickly when we’re learning. – Martha
Silvia- You have been a wonderful mentor, teacher & guide to me while I’m going thru my journey. I can’t thank you enough for all that you’ve given me. And NO one compares to your teaching style…you are truly one of a kind & I’m so happy I was able to do my training with you. Looking forward to learning lots more from you! – Lexi
Silvia- I am so grateful for this training program. This training was the first thing I was able to do for myself after having kids. At the time it felt like such a stretch but it was just the first step in an amazing new journey. -Jodi