The Next New Moon is February 10, 2013.
A new moon mediation is a healing journey into your deeper self, your true self.
The new moon is a time of new beginnings. It is about starting afresh, planting new seeds and connecting to your higher self. It is a self healing and self discovery meditation. It empowers you with the knowledge and fact that once you can attend to yourself you can attend to others with ease. It is about renewing yourself, rebirthing new ideas and activating creative life force in yourself and around you. It is a very rejuvenating meditation. This means to plant new seeds e.g. dreams, goals, ideas, inspiration, affirmation, incantations, mission, vision.
These seeds will grow and flower into your garden of dreams, goals, ideas, inspiration, affirmation, incantations, mission and/or vision. This meditation is for you, for ‘spiritual’ planting, for bringing in the new and creating freshness in your life.
Moon Map of Intention
When you break down the process of what true intention really is, you will find a process that unfolds before you. By applying this process, you create your intention. Here is how you map out your intentions:
1. Have purpose : Your reason behind your intention is purpose. Having a purpose infers a more determined path. __________________________________
2. Design your intent : This suggests a more careful, laid out and calculated plan of action. What, when, why where, how. __________________________
3. Improve your aim : By improving your aim, you add to your implications or target effort directed toward attaining your intention. _____________________
4. Gain your objective : Create a clear objective by aiming for something tangible and immediately attainable. _____________________________
5. Reach your goal : The goal is the result of your intention, put into action and attaining it by thought out effort and un-waiving focus. _______________