Purpose = clarity / inspiration / manifestation / transformation / vitality
Guided by Silvia Mordini and Malia Scott
[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/”%5D Overview [/button] [button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/2/”%5D What’s Included [/button] [button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/3/”%5D About Haramara [/button] [button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/4/”%5D Itinerary [/button] [button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/5/”%5D FAQs [/button] [button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/6/”%5D Accommodations [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/7/”%5D Massage [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/8/”%5D To Prepare [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/9/”%5D About Your Guides [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/haramara-mexico-lifecoaching-yogaretreat-july-2014/10/”%5D Helpful Spanish Hints [/button]
Named by Yoga Journal as “One of the 10 BEST yoga retreats in the world!” Haramara is a secluded, picturesque oceanside wellness and adventure resort, set on 12 acres of spectacular, tropical jungle 40 minutes north of the Puerto Vallarta International Airport. Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre mountains, perched on a pristine natural beach, Haramara is an idyllic retreat offering outstanding serenity, stunning private beaches and awe-inspiring scenery.
“Haramara is a magical place where you can immerse in the elements, let go of the daily grind and reset.It’s a sacred healing place where everything emanates life, spirit and vitality.” – Malia Scott
Join us on this premiere yoga retreat to beautiful Haramara. Silvia Mordini and Malia Scott will teach 2 yoga classes daily (one dynamic yoga session, and one slow flow evening class) and discover (or rediscover the Joy of Yoga! Get clear on your life’s direction and enjoy a well deserved vacation at the same time. As part of your holiday you will experience the following:
- Integrate Spirit and Nature as you practice yoga, hike, swim, or lounge at Haramara’s private beach.
- Experience a place filled with serenity for those looking to reestablish balance.
- Enjoy exceptional yoga, hiking, eco-adventures and camaraderie, connecting with pristine beaches, gourmet vegetarian meals, relaxing jungle spa treatments.
- Take advantage of opportunities to surf, horseback ride, go whale watching, and more!
- Recharge, refresh and renew, leaving totally more inspired about your life.
Download the complete PDF of information here: Haramara Retreat 2014
IS THIS RETREAT A GOOD FIT FOR ME?
- Do you want to be more truthful about who you are and have this integrated across all areas of your life?
- Do you live in worry too much of the time?
- Have you been living by the motto “more is better” but feel less fulfilled?
- Do you feel like your life is out of balance?
If this resonates, then join Silvia Mordini and Malia Scott as they lead you down the path of ultimate freedom to unconditional happiness. Here, you can embrace your true purpose and live in bliss!
$1099 Casa Grande (Eco Dorm Sleeps 8) – Only 6 total will share this space
$1399 Triple Cabana
$1599 Double Cabana
$1999 Single Cabana
[notice]Save $75 Bring a Friend! [/notice]