[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/”%5D Overview [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/2/”%5D What’s Included [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/3/”%5D About This Program [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/4/”%5D Trainers [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/5/”%5D About RYT200 Certification [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/6/”%5D Testimonials [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/7/”%5D Accommodations [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/8/”%5D About the Location [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/9/”%5D FAQs [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/10/”%5D Is This For Me? [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/11/”%5D Application [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/costarica-ryt200-alchemyyoga-teacher-training-august-2014/12/”%5D Videos [/button]
ABOUT RYT200 ALCHEMY OF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM?
This 200 hour program is recognized by Yoga Alliance as a REGISTERED 200 HOUR YOGA SCHOOL and offers you a unique opportunity to make a deep commitment to learning more about yourself. Blue Spirit Retreat Center is a safe haven: a nurturing place to engage in open hearted self-exploration. I am devoted to offering you an atmosphere in which freedom of expression, fun, creativity and passion for life are “totally” encouraged! My program covers the foundations of the 8 limbed path of Yoga and believes in yoga as a life-long truthful celebration of ourselves and our world. This is a Green Yoga program.
1. The first phase will focus on the fundamental principles of Yoga including an introduction to yoga philosophy (Yamas and Niyamas), history, basic Sanskrit, the implications of Ethical Behavior and living your yoga with an Ethical Code and Ecological integrity.
2. The second phase will focus on General Principles of Poses, How to Teach a Pose safely to all levels of students, The Stages of Poses, Benefits of Poses, Purpose of Poses, Ways of Sequencing using Vinyasa Krama, Sun Salutations, therapeutics, & the Art of Assisting (verbal and physical adjustments and enhancements) in an authentic, safe and generous way.
3. The third phase will focus on the art of teaching including creative sequencing in class design, developing life affirming class themes, importance of positive languaging, voice intonation, musical awareness, personal practice as laboratory and how to teach to the heart of the student. The healthy Teacher-Student relationship: understanding it and how to resolve ethical issues.
4. The fourth phase will focus on the practical skill development of apprenticeship through observing classes, assistant teaching, and Karma yoga (community service yoga offering). And personal development in respect to the Business of Yoga.
Post Training Mentoring Includes but is not Limited to:
• Planning a yoga career/business: how to best market yourself while maintaining strong ethical standards and life balance
• How to resolve ethical issues that arise from teaching yoga
WHY THIS PROGRAM CHANGES YOUR LIFE:
Something magical and mystical happens when a group of high-intentioned individuals make the decision to gather together for 200 hours with the purpose of uplifting their lives & expanding their consciousness into radical authenticity. The result is something beyond words. It is, as best as I can explain it, the Alchemy of Yoga at its best. Chapter 2 verse 1 of the Yoga Sutras sets forth how the Alchemy of Yoga actually works. “Tapas svadhyaya ishvara pranidhana kriya yoga.” Translated to mean that yoga helps us transform ourselves on three levels:
1. Physical Alchemy – Tapas helps us ignite the changes we want to make in our lives. It is about the getting fired up and passionate. Literally it means heating the body through moving and breathing in the vinyasa
2. Mental Alchemy – Svadhaya. While we are following the discipline of tapas and engaging in physical practice to help move our stuck energy we are watching ourselves. In yoga we study the self to learn about the self. Here the mental alchemy is through self-observation. We witness what is going on in our thoughts, what are we thinking.
3. Spiritual Alchemy – ishvara pranidahana. As we are doing and watching we let go of the ego of judgment. We move beyond wanting life to be different and begin to feel the surrender that allows what is being offered to mix together. We practice ishvara pranidhana as we trust the universal intelligence that hugs us from all directions to know what it’s doing. And once we find this trust we begin to believe that beauty and goodness are within us flowing nonstop and there is no reason to stop this flow for its natural current is to align with the current of grace that is everywhere outssde us. Beauty becomes our way of life. Happiness becomes our natural alchemy.
You see when you get together in a Teacher Training Tribe (aka Alchemy of Yoga) we are all like the Alchemist in his/her laboratory mixing ingredients. For us as yogis our laboratory is our mat and the ingredients are our bodies, our poses, our breath, our thoughts and the mixing it all together creates a different result every time. A Teacher Training Program changes your life. You wake up to the power you have to go into the laboratory of your life experience and mix the potions you want to create your best life going forward!
We believe that the Alchemy of Yoga Teacher Training Program sparks the fire of transformation in everyone. Apply today! Namaskaram!
“The art of living an ordinary life in an extraordinary way.” -Tibetan proverb
**WEEKDAYS**MONDAY TO FRIDAY SCHEDULE:
8:30am-1:30pm Training Session
2:30pm-4:30pm Free Time: Beach, Siesta, Surf
4:30pm-7:30pm Training Session
8:30pm-10pm Training Session (M/W/Fri only, T/TH Free time)
10pm OM OUT
**WEEKENDS**SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SCHEDULE:
8:30am-1:30pm Training Session
2:30pm-5:30pm Free Time: Beach, Siesta, Surf
5:30pm-7:30pm Training Session
8:30pm-10pm Movie Night (Sat only, Sun Free time)
10pm OM OUT