[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/”%5D Overview [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/2/”%5D What’s Included [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/3/”%5D Excursions [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/4/”%5D Itinerary [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/5/”%5D FAQs [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/6/”%5D Massage & Healing [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/7/”%5D Pool & Studio [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/8/”%5D Retreat Cuisine [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/9/”%5D Getting to Bali [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/10/”%5D Lodging [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/11/”%5D Etiquette [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/12/”%5D What to Pack for Bali [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/13/”%5D Where is Bali [/button][button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2013/01/bali-healing-yogaretreat-september-2014/14/”%5D About Your Guides [/button]
ITINERARY: WHAT WILL MY WEEK LOOK LIKE?
The week will include twice daily yoga and other fun adventures. Everything is optional. It’s your vacation.
Day 1 –
11:00am-12:00pm Hotel Pick-ups
12:00pm Check In Greetings!
1:30pm Welcome Lunch
Afternoon Pool time & napping
5:00-6:30pm Vinyasa Yoga
7:30pm Dinner & Orientation
Day 2 –
8:00-9:30am Vinyasa Yoga
11:00 -5:00pm Guided Tour of Monkey Forest & Ubud with
1:30pm Lunch at CLEAR Café,
3:00pm Shopping on own post lunch & our courtesy Spa appointments for Balinese Massage
6:00-7:15 pm Restorative Yoga
Day 3 –
7:00-8:00am Vinyasa Yoga
8:45am-5:00pm Volcano Bike & Cultural Tour with Jake & Bali Bikes (and lunch)
6:00-7:00pm Yin Yoga
Day 4 –
7:00-8:00am Vinyasa Yoga
9:30am Sanur Beach Day at Prama Sanur
1:00pm- Basilico Restaurant Wood Fired Pizza
4:15pm Depart for Komune
7:00pm Dinner at Kommune
Day 5 –
7:30-8:00am Meditation & Pranayama
8:00-9:30am Vinyasa Yoga
3:00-4:30pm Yoga Workshop
5:45pm Depart for dinner in Ubud
6:45pm Kecak Dance
Day 6 –
7:00-8:30am Vinyasa Yoga
4:30-5:30pm Vinyasa Yoga
7:00pm Dinner & Game Night
Day 7 –
9:30am Vinyasa Yoga
12:30pm Lunch (a la carte)
4:00-5:00pm Vinyasa Yoga
6:00-10:00pm Balinese Cultural Dinner & Dancing at Private Compound
Day 8 –
7:30-8:30am Vinyasa Yoga
8:30am Good-bye Breakfast
11:00am Check-out & Pool time
*12:00pm Departures for those with 4pm/4:15pm flights
**Please note that scheduled itinerary is subject to change due to the ebb and flow of life!
ABOUT THE THEME FOR THIS RETREAT
In many ways, attending a yoga retreat is always a type of overall learning experience. You have time to re-learn the bliss of relaxation, set mindful goals, and rest and renew your entire sense of well-being. This retreat also provides you an opportunity to share, have fun and connect with other like-minded people. We will be using the book Light on Life by BKS Iyengar as our guiding principles. You will receive a 35 page booklet complete with personal development, stress management, transformative journaling and intention setting. More than anything you will have the FREEDOM to reconnect with the true joy of being alive! For some this is a profound experience with a powerful spiritual connection. For others it is a feeling of upliftment; others just ‘feel better’ and more positive about the future. For some it gives them the strength to face things they have been putting off for too long. You re-learn your power of choice. And the positive effects of taking a break of this nature usually last long after the retreat is over, often for months or forever. Many guests make new and positive choices and life direction changes which have a profound influence on their lives. This is the one of the advantages of participating in this amazing retreat program. Take to heart the words of John Wood from the book “Leaving Microsoft to Change the World” who writes, “If you are thinking about making some adjustments in your life my heartfelt recommendation is not to spend too much time thinking about it. Just dive in.” REDISCOVER HEALING, HARMONY & HAPPINESS TODAY! Wishing you courage to do so! Love and peace, Silvia & Jake
”Happiness is really freedom from unhappiness.” (Immunity to Change)
What does FREEDOM mean to you?
FREEDOM means a number of things to me such as:
- Freedom to be happier than ever before
- Freedom to try new things
- Freedom to meet new people
- Freedom to make happy failures
- Freedom to not play it all so safe
- Freedom to do the unexpected
- Freedom to just see what happens
What gets in the way of our freedom?
Fears related to our willpower exist within each chakra appropriate to that chakra.
- We fear having no authority or power of choice within our own lives, first within our tribes, then within our personal and professional relationships.
- And then we fear having no authority with ourselves, being out of control when it comes to our responses to substances, to money, to power, to another person`s emotional control over our well being.
- And finally, we fear surrender. The notion of letting go.
The Consequences of Fear
- The most costly energy consciousness comes from acting out of fear.
- Even when choices made from fear lead us to what we desire, they generally also produce unwanted side effects.
- These surprises teach us that choosing from fear transgresses our trust.
- We do not have to follow the choices others make for us.
1. Set your intention to attend this transformational retreat 2. Register to save your spot 3. Book your flight 4. Read the Light on Life & The Alchemist by Paulo Cuehlo 5. Practice meditating 2 minutes per day to prepare for this retreat 6. Practice journaling once per week to prepare for this retreat 7. Get excited to #GrowYourHappy!