We all need to take a time-out now and again. And to be honest, it’s not the length of the time-out, it’s that fact that we’ve pressed pause that brings about the most healing.
This Springtime 3-day Wellness Retreat is the perfect short health break! Our Sonoma Yoga, Wine and Cycling Retreat is ideal if you need time away to rejuvenate and refresh. Enjoy 3 days of elegant wines, gourmet vegetarian cuisine, daily hikes, optional leisurely bicycle rides, private wine tastings, spa treatments, yoga classes, amazing picnic adventures, and the country comfort of Westerbeke Ranch redwood cabins. This is the perfect escape to savor the charm of the Sonoma wine country where everything tantalizes your senses and relaxes your mind. Your days begin and end with vinyasa yoga to energize and rejuvenate you on all levels, but there will be time to sit on your sun deck, take a dip in the pool and relax in the Jacuzzi and experience an amazing excursion to the Calistoga Hot Springs.
If you are looking for a weekend getaway that packs a great vintage, this Wine Country yoga tour will exceed your expectations! The perfect short break away to de-stress.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR INVESTMENT?
• Cycle your yoga as we visit the most amazing Sonoma wineries (including Ravenswood Winery, Scribe, Tin Barn, Gundlach Bundshu and more!) savoring flavorful wine tastings and tours
• Experience the magic of the Calistoga hot springs mineral water and rejuvenation
• Shop in boutiques and visit historic monuments in Sonoma’s town plaza
• Enjoy an informational bike clinic with Jacob Young
• 5 Yoga classes with Silvia Mordini (that’s like a 5 class pack!)
• Receive 2 nights of lodging at Westerbeke Ranch
• Enjoy 3 complete gourmet vegetarian California Country style meals daily
* Guided cycling with experienced guide Jacob Young
* Daily hikes
• Take advantage of opportunities to get sun, swim, and more!
• Dharma talks and life coaching with Jacob and Silvia
• A special goodie bag with loving gifts
WHERE IS WESTERBEKE RANCH, SONOMA?
The Westerbeke Ranch is located five miles west of the town of Sonoma, in the heart of the wine country! They are just 50 miles north of San Francisco and 45 minutes from the Pacific Ocean. 30 minutes eastward are the sloping vineyards of the Napa Valley and the Calistoga mineral spas. In an area abundant with California heritage and natural beauty, Westerbeke Ranch is surrounded by dozens of historical wineries and points of interest. Nearby Glen Ellen is the former home of writer Jack London and the Jack London State Park. Historic Sonoma Plaza, a short five-minute drive away, features many charming shops and restaurants surrounding the original Sonoma Town Plaza. Westerbeke Ranch, our home away from home will allow us to easily cycle our yoga around the entire area!
Westerbeke Ranch offers shared accommodations in charming and comfortably furnished redwood cabins. Delightful paths lead to the cabins, which are nestled in the gardens above the pool area. Each cabin has a series of bedrooms with each bedroom having its own bathroom and private entrance.
***Hey friend us on facebook and get $50 OFF!***