Just a year ago I used GPS for the first time. I get the idea. You plug in where you want to go and it helps guide you there. The key point being you KNOW where you want to go. Time on the mat gives us some space to figure out where we’re going in life. And why wait? If you’re just kinda getting through life a bit aimlessly then let’s figure it out.
If not now, then when? 10 years from now?
So this concept of GPS is pretty essential to yoga. This spiritual maturity of knowing where we are going helps us to make sure we are evolving in the right direction. Until I finally decide to go to Tuscany on a Yoga Retreat one year I just played at entering a real GPS for my life. Then from that point forward I got clear. I want that for you. Get on the mat, do the practice, get your destination in gear and watch what happens. Love yourself, love your day, love your life! Silvia
PS Make part of where you’re going this year a trip with us! Here below is our schedule book now space limited to no more than 12 clients per trip.
ALCHEMY TOURS SCHEDULE 2012
1. February 4-11, 2012 Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – Xinalani Eco-chic-spa Freedom of Purpose Yoga Retreat
2. March 23-25, 2012 Captain Whidbey Inn, Whidbey, Washington – Yoga Retreat
3. April 28 – May 4, 2012 Aruba Stand-Up Paddle Board Yoga Chakra Immersion
4. May 25-27, 2012 Sonoma, California – Yoga, Wine and Cycling Retreat
5. June 23-30, 2012 Tuscany, Italy – YOGA & WINE, Culture, Cycling Retreat
6. September 21-23, 2012 San Juan Islands Lakedale Lodge Yoga & Hiking Retreat
7. October 13 – October 20, 2012 Big Island Hawaii Adventure & Chakra Immersion
8. November 17 – November 20, 2012 Moab, Utah – Thanksgiving Yoga & Mountain Biking Adventure
9. December 8-15, 2012 Maya Tulum Mexico or Prana Del Mar Yoga, Eco-Chic Beach & Mayan Ruins Retreat
ALCHEMY TOURS SCHEDULE 2013
Bali Sept 22-29, 2013
Bring a Friend. Earn $75 in Alchemy Tours Gift Certificate if you refer a friend for a trip you attend.