Moab Utah | Mountain Biking, Yoga & Hiking Adventure
April 16 – April 19, 2011
Join our 4-day yoga, mountain biking, hiking, “FullMoon” adventure retreat.
- Integrate Spirit and Nature as you practice yoga, mountain bike, hike and meditate with a group dedicated to doing the same.
- Fully discover (or rediscover!) the Joy of Yoga.
- Experience some of the most beautiful and famous mountain biking trails in the world—canyons, long climbs, beautiful descents, rolling scenery with options to ride Klondike Bluffs, Slickrock, Gemini Bridges and Porcupine Rim.
- Enjoy exceptional yoga, hiking, mountain biking and camaraderie, all designed to help you spiritualize every aspect of your long weekend!
- Recharge, refresh and renew, leaving totally more inspired about your life!
WHERE IS MOAB, UTAH?
Moab Utah is in the southeastern section of Utah. It has an amazingly unique geography that harbors artifacts of ancient peoples, impressive geologic formations, and intricate sandstone layers. Surrounded by national parks such as Arches and Canyonlands, Moab is both a surreal and energetically amazing place. Whether you’re a dedicated yoga enthusiast, or a more casual Yoga practitioner–whether you’re an avid mountain biker looking to up your game or a cycling newbie who wants to get started right, this weekend is for you!
DETAILS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
While the mountain biking in Moab is known as some of the best in the world, it also carries with it some unique challenges: namely slickrock & sand. These take time to get to learn how to ride, and thus we will begin gently, with hands-on guidance and expertise. We will work up to bigger rides that can challenge even the most avid cyclist. You will have the option to choose from a plethora of options that will suit your unique needs, no matter what experience level you have.
Yoga classes are designed with YOU in mind. We will be sure to include poses that will help you on the bike and can be applied to hiking and bouldering too! And there will be plenty of time to relax, unwind, and enjoy the beauty and serenity of the area.
[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2011/01/moab-utah/2/”%5DWhat’s Included ?[/button]
[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2011/01/moab-utah/3/”%5DWhat’s Not Included ?[/button]
[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2011/01/moab-utah/4/”%5DFrequent Questions ?[/button]
[button link=”http://www.alchemytours.com/2011/01/moab-utah/5/”%5DWhat Might the Schedule Look Like?[/button]